• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    That post didn't age well
    It aged great!
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

• I was just getting used to the thought that AB was getting the boot, and then in a flash, he's a Patriot. Could not someone else have landed him??? Why? We all know that, with his talent, and The Pats leadership, they may have just sealed another crown....which would make me sick again!! Cmon, it's time for one of the other 31 teams to win this dang thing!!!

Comment

• Mahomes to Watkins is looking good already.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
          LMAO... [You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dipablo again.]

It barely made it past infancy.

Comment

• Matt Ryan is killing my team and Tyreek Hill barely played. The wonders of week 1.
            sigpic

Comment

Matt Ryan is killing my team and Tyreek Hill barely played. The wonders of week 1.
              Good ass job on Andrews though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Good ass job on Andrews though.
                A happy little accident.
                sigpic

Comment

• I feel confident in victory this week. I just wish my QBs had more than a combined 13 points.

Comment

• BTW...more kudos to our Commish. I noticed recently that Rod changed the trading period down to 2 days from 3, which is perfect in my opinion. I used to get frustrated with leagues I've been in, where trades took some serious logistical help to ensure you could play the players the following week. Two days is very workable.

:thumb:

Comment

• I set the trade voting period to 2 days because that's the default option.

In other news, I lost in both leagues and now I'm enjoying the 11th place in Smackdown and 10th place in Div I. A great start, just like the Broncos.
                      sigpic

Comment

I set the trade voting period to 2 days because that's the default option.

In other news, I lost in both leagues and now I'm enjoying the 11th place in Smackdown and 10th place in Div I. A great start, just like the Broncos.
                        But losses early can lead to star waiver finds!

Comment

• Corey Davis for a RB playing Sunday anyone? Lol

Comment

• I think I'm going to go from hero to zero LOL are we going to draft by season standing or are we random drafting again??? Yes, I am already looking for next year LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              I think I'm going to go from hero to zero LOL are we going to draft by season standing or are we random drafting again??? Yes, I am already looking for next year LOL
                              I won by 55 last week, and Devil just beat me by 55 this week. That's FF for you. My condolences to anyone going against a team w/a defense that plays the Dolphins this year.

Next year, I'm losing in week 1 on purpose just to get the robust waiver claim.

Comment

• 0-2

Ive got you all right where i want you!
                                sigpic
                                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Working...
                                X