2019 Fantasy Football Smackdown League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I think I'm going to go from hero to zero LOL are we going to draft by season standing or are we random drafting again??? Yes, I am already looking for next year LOL
    I'm a fan of the idea of drafting like the NFL based on inverse order of standings. Even if the owner changes, the new owner inherits the team and its draft order. That's what I would like to do to avoid this randomization. However, I think I'm a minority.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
      I'm a fan of the idea of drafting like the NFL based on inverse order of standings. Even if the owner changes, the new owner inherits the team and its draft order. That's what I would like to do to avoid this randomization. However, I think I'm a minority.
      I agree, worst drafts 1st

Comment

• I got Michael Thomas on the block for a RB

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
          Still like random draft Rod, but whatever the majority goes for.

But hey....we've only played 2 games! If I'm losing early it's sometimes a blessing, because you can find some waiver studs and turn around your season. That and a trade or two, can work wonders!

Comment

• I think our league is going to be fairly evenly balanced right til the end. For example, lots of close scores predicted for this week.

I would not doubt that an 0 and 2 team could win it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I think our league is going to be fairly evenly balanced right til the end. For example, lots of close scores predicted for this week.

I'm not trading for DJ Chark, Can. lol.

Comment

I think our league is going to be fairly evenly balanced right til the end. For example, lots of close scores predicted for this week.

I am still in shock i pulled a win out with my rbless team........CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!
                sigpic
                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  I'm not trading for DJ Chark, Can. lol.
                  Cmon Spice….lets make some sort of deal!! How about 2 hot dogs for a cheese burger?

But what I should have done last week is trade you half my team for Ingram!!!!

:thumb:

Comment

Cmon Spice….lets make some sort of deal!! How about 2 hot dogs for a cheese burger?

But what I should have done last week is trade you half my team for Ingram!!!!

Hey Spice....just looked at your roster. I think there is a deal to be made!!!:thumb:

Comment

• Whew....Melvin Gordon you just gave my team a sliver of hope!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                        Whew....Melvin Gordon you just gave my team a sliver of hope!
                        Hmmm.....I have Ekeler in my other league. What to do??? He's been amazing in a PPR league!

Comment

Hmmm.....I have Ekeler in my other league. What to do??? He's been amazing in a PPR league!
                          In a ppr he will still do well because he will continue to catch passes. i wouldnt be worried
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                            In a ppr he will still do well because he will continue to catch passes. i wouldnt be worried
                            I was just writing about PPR vs Standard, and what vast differences in scoring.....not to mention, the other league has 6 points per TD pass for QBs. We are talking huge point variables!

Comment

• I countered your offer Can, Chark doesn't do much for me but I wouldn't mind taking TY off your hands

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                                I countered your offer Can, Chark doesn't do much for me but I wouldn't mind taking TY off your hands
                                Hey pal, I saw it today, and pm'd you (via the league mailbox).

Take a look.

If we can't get together on this one, lets work on it. If not I will be looking for an RB for one of my many WRs. But I am waiting on you to see where this one goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X