2019 Major League Playoffs/World Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Maybe. I'm sick of the A-Rod/Giancarlo signings.
    Hey DS.....is Stanton too muscular, or what is it with him and his injuries???

Comment

Houston sure turned this thing around....on the road no less, and after their 2 great starters lost at home.

Amazing comeback if they win it all. But they do have the best team in baseball, so it is earned.

Comment

What a great way to end the season.....Game 7. Expect any player to play, including every pitcher. Hey, just go in there and get 1 guy out!!

I lean towards Houston, but it's hard to bet against The Nats.

One very interesting fact so far.....no one has won at home in this series!!!

Comment

Mistake pulling Greinke, Mistake never putting in Cole. much respect to the Nats, 4 away wins for a title just crazy. Happy for Zim and Straus.
          sigpic
          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
            Mistake pulling Greinke, Mistake never putting in Cole. much respect to the Nats, 4 away wins for a title just crazy. Happy for Zim and Straus.
            I leaned towards Houston in the series, but I'm good with the Nats. I am happy that Stras won MVP, given the storyline about him. I guess I am a teenie bit happy that Washington was the former Montreal Expos.....who by the way, were a really good team not long before the departure.

Imagine, The Nats were 19 and 31 at one point this season! In the end, they seemed a team of destiny.

But can anyone believe that all 7 WS wins came on the road!!! Crazy! Not so good for the paying fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
              I wondered why they never put Cole in. He could have made a difference. When it was obvious that the Red Sox were out, I started pulling for the Nats. Local team and all.

Yay, Nats! Congrats!!
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
              X