Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    There are now rumours out there that Vince McMahon is trying to buy the XFL back in bankruptcy court. The rumour goes that he put the league in bankruptcy to avoid having to pay operating fees when the league was obviously going to be shutdown. Now that things are reopening he's trying to get it back with the focus on reopening again next February. The two pieces of evidence for this:
    1. The XFL is actively trying to repay $3.5 million to ticket holders rather than paying the big secured creditors. the point of this would be to keep goodwill with the customers.
    2. An XFL exec has been quietly calling around looking to reactivate lease agreements in several cities.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Looks like a nasty legal battle between Luck and McMahon is on the horizon.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Read that the TV viewers in St. Louis was higher for the XFL game than for the reigning NHL champs game. Both were on a cable channel. Bids will for the XFL sticking around.

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    What a great 4th qtr between LA and Dallas!

The Houston/StL game was entertaining from start to finish. Definitely digging this!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    In St Louis they opened up the upper bowl at the dome due to ticket demands. THe lower bowl holds 27k-28k
    should be an electric atmosphere...

what a game that just ended in seattle, very entertaining game & exciting finish

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    really good defensive battle going on between seattle vs. tampa & a very impressive pick 6 by seattle to take the lead.

also the city of seattle is showing a lot of support for this, i think they said like 30,000 in attendance & they are being very loud
    In St Louis they opened up the upper bowl at the dome due to ticket demands. THe lower bowl holds 27k-28k

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    really good defensive battle going on between seattle vs. tampa & a very impressive pick 6 by seattle to take the lead.

also the city of seattle is showing a lot of support for this, i think they said like 30,000 in attendance & they are being very loud

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    As we have no NFL team, this was quite entertaining.

I like the rule changes and the beer chugging celebrations lol

kickoffs are very intriguing...I'm liking it alot

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Tried to watch it today. I just can’t get excited about it. Bring on baseball season.
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I watched a full two plays.
    Love football....but.

It's hockey, basketball and yes, the upcoming baseball season, along with the NFL "offseason".

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Tried to watch it today. I just can’t get excited about it. Bring on baseball season.
    I watched a full two plays.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    it was interesting for sure & i think it has potential to work...

the interviews during the game were ok at first but then it just got to be too much & over the top for me, fox didn't do that on their broadcast

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    You have the other 2 games tomorrow

Nice. Thanks. Now I have a Sunday plan

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Dam I missed it..have to go see highlights..
    You have the other 2 games tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Dam I missed it..have to go see highlights..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X