No announcement yet.

2020 Fantasy Football Smackdown League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) I will email all of you as well, but can each of you verify that you will be back. I am going to check Danzler off as a yes.

We will have to replace our pal Rod, so ideally we do so from within BCMB. Suggestions are welcome! If a BCMB member, first come first serve.

2) And while we are fresh from our season....

Can you send me your thoughts on any changes you want to be considered for next year. You can post here or pm me. I will put together a list of suggested changes, and we will vote on them well before the season.

Because we did not finalize a new form of draft order, I feel it is too late to consider doing so in 2021, given that it is preferred to agree to it well before anyone knows their potential finish in the standings. My feeling is that we go with another random draft, along with the same basic premise regarding "no keepers". These two items are better served when you start from a clean slate, rather than a known outcome. Hope you all agree.

Talk soon,

(Thanks again Rod!!)
    Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      1) I will email all of you as well, but can each of you verify that you will be back. I am going to check Danzler off as a yes.

We will have to replace our pal Rod, so ideally we do so from within BCMB. Suggestions are welcome! If a BCMB member, first come first serve.

2) And while we are fresh from our season....

Can you send me your thoughts on any changes you want to be considered for next year. You can post here or pm me. I will put together a list of suggested changes, and we will vote on them well before the season.

Because we did not finalize a new form of draft order, I feel it is too late to consider doing so in 2021, given that it is preferred to agree to it well before anyone knows their potential finish in the standings. My feeling is that we go with another random draft, along with the same basic premise regarding "no keepers". These two items are better served when you start from a clean slate, rather than a known outcome. Hope you all agree.

Talk soon,

(Thanks again Rod!!)
      Dave

I would throw in the idea of a keeper...I saw what you posted though.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

I would throw in the idea of a keeper...I saw what you posted though.
        I will add to the list.

Comment

• Keeper is good. I'm in for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            Keeper is good. I'm in for next year.
            Check/check!

Comment

• I see no reason why I wouldn't be back ... Thanks for service Rod, you'll be missed

Comment

• i'm in
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  I see no reason why I wouldn't be back ... Thanks for service Rod, you'll be missed
                  Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                  i'm in
                  Thx!............

Comment

• Just to clarify, when feedback is compiled, I will send out and we will discuss/debate relevancy for change. For example, I will not give my opinion on "Keeper" at this point. But when we are ready to review the feedback, I will then, as you can too.

Comment

• So far I have the following confirmations:

Danzler
                      Broncos SB2010
                      DevilSpawn
                      JvDub95
                      Going Long (need to align with your site name)
                      CanDB

Sorry if I missed you. Just trying to get ahead of the game, and even ask for rule considerations, while still fresh.

Comment

So far I have the following confirmations:

Danzler
                        Broncos SB2010
                        DevilSpawn
                        JvDub95
                        Going Long (need to align with your site name)
                        CanDB

Sorry if I missed you. Just trying to get ahead of the game, and even ask for rule considerations, while still fresh.
                        I am Going Long. Unsure if you need more
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

I am Going Long. Unsure if you need more
                          Sorry pal! I did not look hard enough.

Comment

So far I have the following confirmations:

Danzler
                            Broncos SB2010
                            DevilSpawn
                            JvDub95
                            CanDB

Hey gang....I am confident that we will have a strong group for next season, but please add to the 5 above, if you can confirm.

Also, please feel free to put a name forward to fill our one vacancy.

Comment

Working...
                            X