good season everyone. Congrats jason!

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Congrats, Danzler88!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Congratz Kamaravirus - Jason, for winning it all!! You had a great season!

Nice try Going Long - Tom....you made it to the Bowl, and did yourself proud!

Good work everyone. Sorry to see you leave Rod.

Leave a comment:

• Danzler88
    replied
    Decent start

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Ouch!!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    As I mentioned in the FF Div I thread, I will stop playing FF after the season because I'm barely watching the NFL and I have really lost the interest. I don't want to take a roster spot like this and still have to serve as commish. As long as the new commish sets up the owners list and draft date early, it will be a smooth process. Thanks everyone.
    Funny is that I feel the same way about basketball yet here I am in 3 fantasy basketball leagues lol. It's my competitive nature.

We thank you for your time and effort over the years.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Hey gang, as a co-developer of this fine league, I will take over once Rod departs.

I will wait for this season to end before I make any other comments. Rod will conclude 2020 til its end, as he should.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Sorry to hear that, Rod. Don't know if this league will survive without you. 2020's been hard on everybody. All things that actually matter aside, this is the worst year I've ever had in FFB. Across the board. Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do. You just have to suck it up and take an ass whipping.

Best of luck, Rod.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    As I mentioned in the FF Div I thread, I will stop playing FF after the season because I'm barely watching the NFL and I have really lost the interest. I don't want to take a roster spot like this and still have to serve as commish. As long as the new commish sets up the owners list and draft date early, it will be a smooth process. Thanks everyone.
    That's too bad pal, but you have to enjoy it.

I'll pm you about next year's transition.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Congrats Thundering Workhorse Power!! I thought I had a good shot going into the late game...but no,... Kamara in the clutch!

edit...wrong league
    My team in this league does not deserve any congrats lol

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Congrats Thundering Workhorse Power!! I thought I had a good shot going into the late game...but no,... Kamara in the clutch!

edit...wrong league

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Do many of you play in PPR leagues? I assume so. If so, do you find this league is such a battle, because the points come in so much slower and lower! Mind you, there does not feel like a safe lead in PPR leagues, almost til the bitter end!! My ultimate nightmare in PPR is having an opponent's QB and Receiver hook up for a 99 yarder, which equates to just under 27 points!! I think my best was when Brady hooked up with Hogan a few years back for a very long TD. I was losing until late in that Monday nighter. Doesn't always work out that well!

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Welp, better luck next year

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Well I won’t be around to see if Jones will be active so I have to go ahead and bench him now. Hope it doesn’t come back to bite me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X