Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    NFL.com has this new message on the league's main page:

So we will have 3 reserve slots in addition to the usual bench slots. I guess we will be able to put players on reserve if they miss time due to covid-19.
    Does that mean we pick 15 but can hold onto 3 players due to covid/injury? I like it, as long as it works better than in past, when we really could not hold the player.
    Last edited by CanDB; 08-16-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Does that mean we pick 15 but can hold onto 3 players due to covid/injury? I like it, as long as it works better than in past, when we really could not hold the player.

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us...19-Designation

NFL Fantasy has implemented the following player statuses:

RESERVE - COVID-19

RESERVE - OPT-OUT

Both of these new statuses will be eligible for the RES slot.

Each NFL-Managed league will now have three RES slots.

In custom leagues, League Managers can add as many RES slots as they would like.
      According to this, any player with a COVID-19 status will be eligible for the new reserve slots. The 3 reserve slots will be used by NFL-managed leagues. Since we are a custom league, we can change the number.
      sigpic

Comment

According to this, any player with a COVID-19 status will be eligible for the new reserve slots. The 3 reserve slots will be used by NFL-managed leagues. Since we are a custom league, we can change the number.
        Cool. 3 seems enough, but that's just my opinion.:thumb:

Comment

Cool. I was just about to suggest this very thing.

Comment

Cool. 3 seems enough, but that's just my opinion.:thumb:
            agreed
            sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to playing again, hopefully I can draft a lot better this time!

Comment

Rod, in my other league it was said that it does not have to be covid related. Are there different scenarios pertaining to reserve? The other league is one of the three BCMB FF leagues, which seems interesting to me. You run Division 1, so are you able to use the reserve for non covid reasons?

Comment

Rod, in my other league it was said that it does not have to be covid related. Are there different scenarios pertaining to reserve? The other league is one of the three BCMB FF leagues, which seems interesting to me. You run Division 1, so are you able to use the reserve for non covid reasons?
                  Besides players with a covid-19 status, these are the situations that allow a player to be moved to a reserve slot:

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us...ng-Your-Lineup

The Reserve Slot in Custom Leagues

The RESERVE slot is a Custom League roster position option that allows an injured or suspended player to be kept on a team but not count as a bench spot (though they still count against position limits). Players are eligible for the Reserved slot if they are officially labeled by their NFL team as:

IR: Injured Reserve
                  NON: Non Football Related Injured Reserve
                  SUS: Suspended
                  PUP: Physically Unable to Perform
                  EXE: Exempt

In order for a reserved player to be moved back to the roster, the roster must have a space for him and still be within league-specified roster limits. A reactivated player remaining in the Reserve Slot will prevent his team manager from completing transactions (adding, dropping, and trading) but will not prevent his team from earning fantasy points.
                  sigpic

Comment

Besides players with a covid-19 status, these are the situations that allow a player to be moved to a reserve slot:

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us...ng-Your-Lineup
                    Good info!!!:thumb:

Comment

Bump because our draft will happen tomorrow. [8:30pm EDT]
                      sigpic

Comment

Can't wait!!

Comment

By the way, if someone can't load the draft client, try disabling your ad blocker. That worked for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm ready!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X