Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Well I won’t be around to see if Jones will be active so I have to go ahead and bench him now. Hope it doesn’t come back to bite me

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

No prob pal. We all make our grand plan, and as Mike Tyson put it so succinctly, then we got hit in the face. Some harder than others. When you look back, some of the heavy thinking worked out, and some did not. Injuries will happen. I was rockin it, then Chubb went down, and worse, Zak. But it makes you think even more as to how to get back into the race. A few good waiver wires, and maybe a trade or two, and who knows!
    Well...yeah, I had a good plan. Then, somebody bit Godwin and Deebo's ears off in the third round.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Well, that might be about all she wrote. Got Davis right...assumed that Diontae wasn't matchup dependent. Clearly he is. I hope you guys understand why I traded McCaffrey to an undefeated team. I had to do whatever it took to win games where I was at. I had a grand design that involved getting Chubb to go with Hunt, and moving either Deebo or Godwin, so the trade would've made more sense until Godwin and Deebo both got hurt, and I wound up losing this last game.

Trade deadline isn't here yet, and I'm not mathematically out, so I might still try to do something here.
    No prob pal. We all make our grand plan, and as Mike Tyson put it so succinctly, then we got hit in the face. Some harder than others. When you look back, some of the heavy thinking worked out, and some did not. Injuries will happen. I was rockin it, then Chubb went down, and worse, Zak. But it makes you think even more as to how to get back into the race. A few good waiver wires, and maybe a trade or two, and who knows!

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Well, that might be about all she wrote. Got Davis right...assumed that Diontae wasn't matchup dependent. Clearly he is. I hope you guys understand why I traded McCaffrey to an undefeated team. I had to do whatever it took to win games where I was at. I had a grand design that involved getting Chubb to go with Hunt, and moving either Deebo or Godwin, so the trade would've made more sense until Godwin and Deebo both got hurt, and I wound up losing this last game.

Trade deadline isn't here yet, and I'm not mathematically out, so I might still try to do something here.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    There are some weeks you lose that you felt you should have won, but also some where you got lucky!

Leave a comment:

• Danzler88
    replied
    Down by .12. Going to do my stat correction dance and hope for the best!

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Had to open my big fat mouth! scored a putrid 49 points this week LOL

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Man I blinked and just realized I'm in 2nd place??? Not sure how that happened, I feel like my team is junk

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    I have nothing to spare. I drafted very poorly in this league and now I'm fighting to get a few wins.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Undefeated in my money league and a big fat nothing in this league. Time to make a push.

I'm stacked at wide receiver but malnourished at running back. Tyreek & Watkins are not on the block but CeeDee, JuJu, Ruggs and Jeudy are. Make me an offer for a supreme running back.

I know you want you some Jeudy.
    You like-a the rookie WRs eh?

I would have liked this type of offer a while back, but lately I am afraid to hear who just got injured..... (Dak and Chubb, along with minor injuries in this league alone!! Then again it's been tough for most with injuries/covid issues)

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Undefeated in my money league and a big fat nothing in this league. Time to make a push.

I'm stacked at wide receiver but malnourished at running back. Tyreek & Watkins are not on the block but CeeDee, JuJu, Ruggs and Jeudy are. Make me an offer for a supreme running back.

I know you want you some Jeudy.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Now they are showing it as a bye week for The Pats and KC.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    CeeDee Lamb just scored a TD. Maybe this isn't so bad after all.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    True. If the Chiefs are playing and count towards points this week, I should've been able to make the change instead of NFL.com locking them as unavailable. As of 12:50 PM Eastern Time, I did not want Burrow and Lamb starting.

EDIT: Now they have the Chiefs on a bye but I can move them around to replace lol. What the heck.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 10-04-2020, 11:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• taz1458
    replied
    The admin of the league needs to go in and fix this cluster that the nfl site turned this into. All that needs to happen. I’m not worried about the defense deal now that KC is still playing, but I feel all leagues need to do like my one league is doing. If you need to drop a player to add one because of the corona, he is protected and nobody can go get him. Or just add more bench spots. NFL needs to fix this mess on their site.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X