No announcement yet.

March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont forget about about OK State, and Ill even throw Gonzaga in for good measure...

Comment

UCONN women win Big East title -

PS - they beat joiseys alma mater for it

Comment

Excellent.. How the men doing?

Comment

I take Kentucky every year, This year I won't change, Kentucky to win it all!!!
          R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
            Excellent.. How the men doing?

Mens tourney starts tonight but Uconn doesnt play till tomorrow - they play winner of Gtown/Seton Hall

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
              UCONN women win Big East title -

PS - they beat joiseys alma mater for it

And Geno coach was a **** about it, too.

YOu NEVER, EVER talk to the other players. You go to their coach and say "I have a problem with one of your players, and this is why...."

And then to tell the press "Well, its none of your damn business what I said to her..."

1) You should have said nothing.

2) Admitting you said something, but refusing to discuss it makes you look arrogant and snide.

There's a reason why Jim Calhoun is respected nationally, and Auriemma isn't. Uconn should seriously pull him aside and say "WTF are you doing?"

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                And Geno coach was a **** about it, too.

YOu NEVER, EVER talk to the other players. You go to their coach and say "I have a problem with one of your players, and this is why...."

And then to tell the press "Well, its none of your damn business what I said to her..."

1) You should have said nothing.

2) Admitting you said something, but refusing to discuss it makes you look arrogant and snide.

There's a reason why Jim Calhoun is respected nationally, and Auriemma isn't. Uconn should seriously pull him aside and say "WTF are you doing?"
                Well...really....why is a guy coaching women, in the first place?
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                  Well...really....why is a guy coaching women, in the first place?
                  What does that have anything to do with anything? Many of the women's programs are coached by men. Are you saying that men shouldn't be allowed to coach women? If I was looking to have a career in coaching, and an NCAA D-I women's position was the best offer I had, I'd take it.

He would still be an *** regardless of the gender of the team he coached.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

19 pts in the 1st half - WTF -

Comment

http://www.club3g.com/forum/images/smilies/blowup.gif

Comment

Wow, we really had to scrape together a win last night. I really like what I saw from David Mclure. First time he really got some playing time.

The way the ACC tourney has come out so far, I believe it is ours to lose. Especially since we won't have to beat Wake and NC to win it.

I think yesterday showed us a lot. Wake is garbage without Chris Paul, there is no long any justification for Indiana to get it, it could be a bumpy road for KU without Langford, UNC will have to play defense to go far, and West Virginia is serious about winning some games.

Comment

Working...
                        X