Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
    Oh please no..........
    Yea, I don't care for it too much myself, I just had to start my own OFFICIAL thread.

Comment

Originally posted by alwilson91
      Yea, I don't care for it too much myself, I just had to start my own OFFICIAL thread.
      Please...... start it some other time.

Comment

Please...... start it some other time.
        It's too late know.........

Comment

It's too late know.........
          go to your first post..... on the top right you can delete it.

Edit... bottom right...... the edit button.

Comment

go to your first post..... on the top right you can delete it.

Edit... bottom right...... the edit button.
            But what if some people LIKE NASCAR?

Comment

But what if some people LIKE NASCAR?
              I personally don't like Nascar

Bunch of cars, going around in circles? Around these parts, we call that the morning commute. Except we don't get paid to do it, and no one waves a yellow flag when someone crashes.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                I personally don't like Nascar

Bunch of cars, going around in circles? Around these parts, we call that the morning commute. Except we don't get paid to do it, and no one waves a yellow flag when someone crashes.
                Yea, it's probably one of the most boring sports of all time, but it makes alot of money so someone must like it.....

Comment

Quote Post # 6

WELL SAID.
                  ps. GIVE D6 AN ATTABOY FOR THE SIG.
                  Last edited by TEXSOONER/BRONC; 02-13-2006, 07:04 PM. Reason: .
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

First, thanks for the attaboy and CP Tex, I appreciate it!

Second, what did everyone think of the Bud Shootout?! I thought it was a dang good race, even though I think Hamlin may have had that one handed to him compliments of the defending champ.

Comment

Not to step on anyone's toes, but if your going to say that you DON'T like NASCAR, you need to make a "I don't like NASCAR" thread, and not put it in the "Official NASCAR thread." If your going to make a NASCAR thread, lets talk NASCAR like we like it. Cool? OK, so what did all the NASCAR fans think of the Bud Shootout? I thought it was a pretty cool race. And I want to see some opinions on the following:

1) What do you think of Carl Edwards avoiding the wreck and getting penalized?
                      2) Do you think Tony Stewart gave Denny Hamlin the Shootout win?
                      3) What is your opinion on Stewart's comments about bump drafting?

Looking forward to some replies on these...

Comment

I wonder when NASCAR will expand to Canada???

Comment

The shootout was rather exciting on Sun. I was disappointed with an idiot named Kyle Busch. I think the way he drove was rediculous. I agree with what Edwards said and did but i understand why Nascar did what they did. As far as for Denny Hamlin, awesome that's what racing is all a/b. Stewart and Jr. both said it was an extremely dangerous race and who knows best than the drivers themselves. This should make for an eventful 500. A little disappointed thought Jamie could win, had the car just was not his day.

As for the people above who do not like Nascar then find something else. Also I created this thread ,so do not take credit for someone else's work!

Comment

Also what do some of you think about Nascar suspended Chad Knauss! Personally, I agree and I think it set's a standard of what is acceptable. This will Johnson this week in the biggest race of the year. Congrats Jeff Burton for the pole, good to see him catch a break. Predictions on top 10 finishers in the 500.

Comment

Dropped my ex off at the airport so he can go to yet another Daytona 500 -
                              Last edited by Peanut; 05-18-2015, 12:39 AM.

Comment

I got a feeling this is Stewart's year for the 500 win, even though I wish Mark Martin would get his first in his last year. Here's my prediction:

1. Tony Stewart
                                2. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
                                3. Jeff Gordon
                                4. Michael Waltrip
                                5. Dale Jarrett
                                6. Ryan Newman
                                7. Kurt Busch
                                8. Mark Martin
                                9. Jimmie Johnson
                                10. Martin Truex Jr.

Also, a 24 car wreck caused by that idiot Kyle Busch!

Comment

Working...
                                X