The Official March Madness Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Well my bracket is fuced by my team is still going strong so its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ya! Go UCONN!!

lol

Comment

Well, my UK Wildcats took it in the shorts bad! LOL! How embarrassing. I have only one team still alive that I picked for the final four. That being Xavier. The rest of the teams I wanted are home crying calling for their mommies!

What a weekend it was. I had Stanford to Beat UConn now Conn should be a heavy favorite.

Which Cinderalla team will get to the Elite 8? Nevada? UAB? March Madness drives me crazy! LMAO!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to Oklahoma ST vrs St Joes game hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by invisogothworld
          I am looking forward to Oklahoma ST vrs St Joes game hopefully.
          No way... St Joes is gonna lose to wake forest......hopefully

Comment

No way... St Joes is gonna lose to wake forest
            Yep, an over-rated Wake Forest will beat to an even more over-rated St Joes.

Right now Duke, Okie St, and UConn are the cream of the crop in this tourney. Anything can happen though........
            "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Xavier seems to be a bit of a darkhorse..looking pretty good.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Man, my bracket is screwed now....LOL...Actually its been screwed but its ever screwed more now..LOL...

Comment

Working...
                X