Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
    Yea, the first time I saw it it was funny, and then the jokes about it were ok, but now its kinda tired.
    yeah and him showboating just proved my point. He better watch out tonight, I would not be surprised if RJ plants one in his ribs and I would not blame him for doing so.

I like the Sox but do not like the manny crap. 2 more years and he is gone I believe.
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      yeah and him showboating just proved my point. He better watch out tonight, I would not be surprised if RJ plants one in his ribs and I would not blame him for doing so.

I like the Sox but do not like the manny crap. 2 more years and he is gone I believe.

Really? I was gonna give him 3.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Crisp Headed To Florida

BOSTON -- The Red Sox have outlined a specific schedule for Coco Crisp to go on a Minor League rehab assignment, and, though they don't want to look too far ahead, Monday night in Toronto is looking like a logical time for the switch-hitting center fielder to reclaim his spot in the lineup.
        Red Sox manager Terry Francona announced after Tuesday's game that Crisp will take batting practice at Fenway Park on Wednesday for the third straight day and then depart for Florida for two games of extended Spring Training.

Crisp will play at Triple-A Pawtucket on Saturday, and most likely work out at Fenway on Sunday and accompany the team for a 10-game road trip that begins in Toronto on Monday night. Francona did leave open the option that Crisp could play for Pawtucket on Sunday if he needs a few more at-bats.

Originally, Crisp didn't see the value in reporting to extended Spring Training in Florida, but after conferring with Francona and others, he apparently came around on the idea.

"Because we're sending him to [extended spring], we can kind of do what we want," said Francona. "He can play center field, he can lead off every inning. We are going to try to get him 10, 12, 15 at-bats. He'll spend two days there, then go to Pawtucket and play Saturday night. The decision on Sunday is he'll either play again Sunday or come back and work out with us and go with us. That's to be determined, depending on the at-bats, how he feels, things like that."

Crisp last played for the Red Sox on April 8, when he suffered a non-displaced fracture of his left index finger while being caught trying to steal third base.

His rehab was slowed by a bout with kidney stones that required surgery.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Pena Shoots for Wednesday

Outfielder Wily Mo Pena, nursing a sore left wrist, was again out of the lineup on Tuesday night. Willie Harris played center for the second night in a row. Pena hopes to be able to give it a go Wednesday against the Big Unit.

"I think he's good enough where he'd like to play," said Francona. "I think it makes sense to wait one more day. [Randy Johnson] is pitching tomorrow, [and] we'd definitely like him to be in the lineup tomorrow. I just think it makes sense to use some common sense. But I think he would like to play. So that must mean he's feeling pretty good."

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Really? I was gonna give him 3.
            I could be wrong I though 2 after this year

maybe they might finally trade him after the seaon. I would love to get Bobby Abreau for him. a hard nosed player who actually tries all the time and no more "Manny being Manny crap"

Comment

May the rest of RSN take note: Very classy post, Medford .
              My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• MATTY CLEMENT TONIGHT

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

MATTY CLEMENT TONIGHT
                  sorry liquid but I do not have too much faith in Clement

I will take 6 IP 3 ER as a great outing for him

Comment

sorry liquid but I do not have too much faith in Clement

I will take 6 IP 3 ER as a great outing for him
                    Maybe the goatee will pull through. I have a good feeling today.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Maybe the goatee will pull through. I have a good feeling today.
                      Lets hope so.

BTW I like the Beckett sig much better than Manny

Comment

Lets hope so.

BTW I like the Beckett sig much better than Manny
                        Lol, it'll switch around a lot. I'm just upset about what happened to the quality of it.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• So far so good for Matty.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• OH-NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MANNY!

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

So far so good for Matty.
                              Didn't turn out that way in the end.

RED SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• This was the kind of game the Yankees-Sox series is all about. Good game Yanks. And uh Tatum26Bell, I suppose you must have been getting snacks when Clement got knocked in the leg?

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Working...
                                X