Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
    That's wrong on so many levels.....funny as hell.....but just wrong.
    No wonder the guys on the Red Sox have such good "chemistry"
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

• Here's my prediction for Game 3.

Hate to say it but I think Colorado will be far more relaxed at home with their loud bandwagoners behind them.

I think they'll get to Dice-K by the 3rd or 4th. I think Fogg will frustrate the Sox by getting ahead early and giving them 6 1/3.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't have a good feeling about tonight's game.

Rox 5
      Sox 3

Let's hope I'm wrong folks.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

• How wrong I was.

Josh Fogg is not ready for the Big Show.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsCrowEater View Post
          How wrong I was.

I predicted a 6-5 Sox win! We already have the 6. Let's get more!

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsCrowEater View Post
            How wrong I was.

PCE I was telling my Dad that I would be shocked if the Sox did
            not get at least 5 or 6 tonight on Fogg to me
            is not that great. My friend from Pitt agreed and said the Sox would win the
            game with Fogg, who is mediore at best.

So far so good for Dice K in the 5th up 6-0

my bad feeling is for tomorrow night with Jon Lester, against Cook
            who beat Boston earlier this year.

then hopefully Beckett in game 5,. but I jump way ahead
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Check ya CP's Med!

Comment

• What a great weekend for New England sports!!!

Red Sox win the World Series.

Patriots trounce the Skins and get ready for the SuperPower Showdown.

New Hampshire hockey sweeps the weekend series against Colorado College

A-Rod opts out

Torre is on his way to LA

I'm living large!!

Comment

• ESPN really irks me. The Red Sox win the World Series and the 2 biggest baseball stories are the Yanks new manager and A-Rod opting out. Who the hell cares? Not me! I would like to hear some coverage on the team that actually won the World Series. Not some team that was eliminated weeks ago! I swear, if you watched ESPN today, you wouldn't even know the World Series ended last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                    ESPN really irks me. The Red Sox win the World Series and the 2 biggest baseball stories are the Yanks new manager and A-Rod opting out. Who the hell cares? Not me! I would like to hear some coverage on the team that actually won the World Series. Not some team that was eliminated weeks ago! I swear, if you watched ESPN today, you wouldn't even know the World Series ended last night!
                    I saw that...and by this weekend the World Series will be forgotten thanks to the Patsies and Colts.

And this was one of the best baseball seasons in recent memory, too.
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Congrats Beantown!!!!

You guys go almost 90 years without a WS title and now you have 2 of the last 4!!!!

Well done Red Sox
                      I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

ESPN really irks me. The Red Sox win the World Series and the 2 biggest baseball stories are the Yanks new manager and A-Rod opting out. Who the hell cares? Not me! I would like to hear some coverage on the team that actually won the World Series. Not some team that was eliminated weeks ago! I swear, if you watched ESPN today, you wouldn't even know the World Series ended last night!

Doesn't surprise me at all. ESPN's baseball coverage has been pathetic for the last year and a half.

The red sox won and deserve the coverage, but ESPN isn't interested in positive baseball news. When Yankees games are televised on ESPN, I mute the sound and listen to WCBS radio coverage online. I rarely watch Sports Center and gave up Baseball Tonight in the summer of 2006.
                        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop View Post
                          Doesn't surprise me at all. ESPN's baseball coverage has been pathetic for the last year and a half.

The red sox won and deserve the coverage, but ESPN isn't interested in positive baseball news. When Yankees games are televised on ESPN, I mute the sound and listen to WCBS radio coverage online. I rarely watch Sports Center and gave up Baseball Tonight in the summer of 2006.
                          KB, you're not supposed to be agreeing with me! What fun is that?

Comment

KB, you're not supposed to be agreeing with me! What fun is that?
                            I know. I wish I could help by supporting ESPN's baseball coverage so we could argue, but there's no way I could pull that off.
                            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• So did Paps and Beckett ever do their dance?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BVP View Post
                                So did Paps and Beckett ever do their dance?
                                They are doing it at the parade today at noon ET.

Comment

Working...
                                X