No announcement yet.

Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to bed about the time it was starting.
    If it was the Yankees I know I would have stayed up but I was tired and didn't need to hear my mom yell cause I'm watching baseball.

I remember a few years ago I woke up at 3 on a schoolday to watch a yankees game. It was a rough day of school for me.

But I'm glad baseball is back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
      For some reason ESPN2 was blacked out for me this morning. Weird since I live in Mississippi. And of course our guys didn't look good, they had to play at 6 AM for them. I heard the A's didn't look too good either. Boston will be fine once they get back in America and adjust to the time.

That's absolutely no excuse, they've been there a week!

They're used to the time by now, and they'll be used to it when they get back and have a couple of days to get reacquainted with the US.

The excuses come the first 2 games of their season in the US, because then they're understandably tired.

Of course in July when the Red Sox are 15 games out we'll still hear the excuses
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
        That's absolutely no excuse, they've been there a week!

They're used to the time by now, and they'll be used to it when they get back and have a couple of days to get reacquainted with the US.

The excuses come the first 2 games of their season in the US, because then they're understandably tired.

Of course in July when the Red Sox are 15 games out we'll still hear the excuses
        They've been there like 4 days. But still, it's just one game. And we won. A win is a win no matter how ugly.

Comment

• Once again, the Sox only bright spot was Manny.

This time the result was a little better though.

Red Sox fall 5-1...

FIVE hits total for the Sox, so I guess you could consider Lowell a bright spot today too as he had five hits.

The Red Sox are now tied with the Yankees.
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Were 1 game up in the all important loss column.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
              Were 1 game up in the all important loss column.
              Unfortunately for the Yanks, they'll have to actually start playing games! Then those losses will start piling up!

Comment

• Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                Unfortunately for the Yanks, they'll have to actually start playing games!
                Then we'll take the lead in the W column as well
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                  Then we'll take the lead in the W column as well
                  Beat me to it. But yea. Then we will be ahead in the W and the L Column.

Comment

• Boy am I glad we don't have Eric GAGne anymore. Too bad he couldn't have stayed in the AL. Glad to see he picked up right where he left off last season!

Comment

• @ Gagne. I loved him last season and it doesn't look like he missed a beat.

I keep thinking he will snap out of it. Funny stuff though.

Comment

• The Boston Red Sox have regained their rightful position atop the East! And that's without Beckett throwing a single pitch. This should be another prolific year for the Red Sox!

Comment

• Another prolific year by Boston.
                          Has Boston had a lot of those?

But I'm sure it won't be long before they go on a 3 game losing steak and you will want Francona fired.

Comment

• A bad omen for Yankees fans??

On Thursday a red-tailed hawk attacked a 13 year old girl who was on a school trip touring Fenway Park.

The girl's name is Alexa Rodriguez.

Wow.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3328114

Comment

• Red Sox get their rings, and other opening day festivities:

Last edited by BaileyTheBest; 04-08-2008, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• So am I the only dang Red Sox fan left around here? I guess a 4-5 start keeps some of the fairweathers away!

Comment

Working...
                                X