Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
    This was the kind of game the Yankees-Sox series is all about. Good game Yanks. And uh Tatum26Bell, I suppose you must have been getting snacks when Clement got knocked in the leg?
    I saw him fall down pitching, and I saw trainers come out later, but I don't exactly remember him getting hit in leg....so yeah, I must've missed that.

Yes, this is what the series is about, and I expect it to come down to games like this until the end of the season, like last year....except this time, Toronto could be in it too.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• I'm not to thrilled that my Sox lost last night, but we are stil leading the East
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Matt Clement blows chunks. He's the Boston version of Gil Meche/Joel Pineiro.

Comment

• BECK TONIGHT!!!

7:05 EST, Fenway Park, TV: NESN and ESPN Radio: WEEI in Boston (850 AM).

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
          RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by WABronco
            Matt Clement blows chunks. He's the Boston version of Gil Meche/Joel Pineiro.
            No he is the Boston version of Lance Carter. He sucks real bad

The Sox made a mistake in not signing Derek Lowe at the time. There is no comparison between the two.
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Yeah I couldn't believe we got rid of Lowe. Or Hanley frickin Ramirez. Boy would I give anything to have him right now. But I suppose Beckett and Lowell are good enough to get for him.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
              Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
              -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• GREAT game for the Sox. Only downside would be the runners stranded. We need to work on that.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

GREAT game for the Sox. Only downside would be the runners stranded. We need to work on that.
                  LB this has been a problem for the Sox since the beginnig of time. They have always struggle with LOB except in 04 and we know what happend that year
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                    LB this has been a problem for the Sox since the beginnig of time. They have always struggle with LOB except in 04 and we know what happend that year
                    Yeah, Beckett was stellar too yesterday, I was very pleased.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Yeah, Beckett was stellar too yesterday, I was very pleased.
                      Solid for sure, but how pleased can you be when he throws 100 pitches in 6 innings against the devil rays?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                        Solid for sure, but how pleased can you be when he throws 100 pitches in 6 innings against the devil rays?
                        What do you expect from a fastballer?

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• boomer tonight.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

boomer tonight.
                            C'mon..... It looks like he has lost weight . CP for the cartoon.
                            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

What do you expect from a fastballer?
                              Welllll, i expect less than 100 pitches over 6 innings, at least if you want a 'stellar' performance.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                                Welllll, i expect less than 100 pitches over 6 innings, at least if you want a 'stellar' performance.
                                Someone who throws a lot of fastballs is going to throw a lot of pitches as fastballs are tipped a lot which causes long AB's.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Working...
                                X