Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dice -K is looking good so far. (Knock on Wood)
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Sox win a pitcher battle in Fenway 1 -0.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        Dice -K is looking good so far. (Knock on Wood)
        I guess that wood you were knocking on was Japanese Maple.

        Big win for Sox. A loss last night would've been too tough to take.

        Comment


        • We another one tonight just like it.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Sox Ralley to win 6-5!!!!
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Man if the Yanks keep knocking off Tampa then we could creep back up to first place here shortly.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                Sox Ralley to win 6-5!!!!
                Ho hum.

                18 more runs today. Red Sox crush those pesky Twins.

                Red Sox = Best Depth in the AL East.

                Comment


                • Two games behind no, and EVEN in the win column.

                  Comment


                  • Awsome Win!!!!
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Manny being Manny




                      Got to love this pic!
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Southstander View Post



                        Got to love this pic!
                        Excellent pic. Just proves the Red Sox are a fun loving team that likes to have a great time!

                        Unlike what's going on in NYC where Posada is dissing his manager for not playing him at catcher.

                        It must be tough for Yankee fans to watch Posada rapidly become a shell of his former self. He can't catch anymore and last night's game proves he shouldn't be at first base either.

                        Comment


                        • just wanted to drop by and say congrats on sweeping my Twins earlier. Just wish we could have held on to that lead on Tueday, but oh well! Anyway, if you can't take the division, then good luck in the wild card race....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mr. Roper View Post
                            Excellent pic. Just proves the Red Sox are a fun loving team that likes to have a great time!

                            Unlike what's going on in NYC where Posada is dissing his manager for not playing him at catcher.

                            It must be tough for Yankee fans to watch Posada rapidly become a shell of his former self. He can't catch anymore and last night's game proves he shouldn't be at first base either.
                            Whaaa? He's not even a year past having one of, if not his greatest statistical year in his long, 4 championships and pending career.

                            And about the fun loving, I guess you missed the Pancho Villa game a couple nights ago after the Tampa mini-sweep. Tight group we are.

                            I'm seeing a jumping of the gun trend from the Sox fans lately. Amazing since we all know you've never run away with the division crown, all two of them the past 13 years.

                            See you in October, pending you make it...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                              Whaaa? He's not even a year past having one of, if not his greatest statistical year in his long, 4 championships and pending career.

                              And about the fun loving, I guess you missed the Pancho Villa game a couple nights ago after the Tampa mini-sweep. Tight group we are.

                              I'm seeing a jumping of the gun trend from the Sox fans lately. Amazing since we all know you've never run away with the division crown, all two of them the past 13 years.

                              See you in October, pending you make it...
                              Said fan of the team team in 3rd place.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                                Said fan of the team team in 3rd place.
                                Thanks for proving my point point.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X