Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
    I see Beck going 7.5 or 8 innings maybe.

I'm going to say Toronto wins tonight 5-4. Beckett does well in 7 IP allowing a run or two, then Bullpen blows it....
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Ik I was being cocky.

Alright.

Don't under estimate the Blue Jays though.....they'll put up a good fight!
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
        I'm going to say Toronto wins tonight 5-4. Beckett does well in 7 IP allowing a run or two, then Bullpen blows it....
        i would not be surprised with Timlin out

For us (liquid, South and myself), sorry TB, I hope they do not
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Mwhahaha!

Our lineup is just too much for you guys, Rios, Wells, Glaus, Overbay, Hillenbrand, and so on, our lineup is just stacked, although our starting pitching is weak at the momet our bullpen makes up for that, I say Jays win it today 7-2!

Comment

Tim wasn't seeing much action anyhow.
            Timlin has appeared in almost half the games the sox have played.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by alwilson91
              Mwhahaha!

Our lineup is just too much for you guys, Rios, Wells, Glaus, Overbay, Hillenbrand, and so on, our lineup is just stacked, although our starting pitching is weak at the momet our bullpen makes up for that, I say Jays win it today 7-2!
              YOUR lineup is stacked? LMAO.

Youk, Loretta, Papi, Manny, Trot, Tek, Coco, Lowell and Gonzo, I dunno if you can top that. And we have Beckett on the hill tonight.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
              RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
              Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
              -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

YOUR lineup is stacked? LMAO.

Youk, Loretta, Papi, Manny, Trot, Tek, Coco, Lowell and Gonzo, I dunno if you can top that. And we have Beckett on the hill tonight.
                Ohhhh, I'm shakin' in my boots!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  yeah and without him the bullpen is very shaky right now

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    I meant as of late.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Beckett sucked tonight at he gave up 4 HRS and 7 ER over 4 1/3. He just does not pitch well against Toronto for some reason.

Also David Riske IS HORRIBLE. Bring up Hanson now please

Comment

• Originally posted by alwilson91
                        Ohhhh, I'm shakin' in my boots!!!!
                        Why would you be with our shaky bullpen now. Also the Jays seem to own Beckett for some reason. They hit the Sh*t out of the ball again.

Comment

• Beckett has allowed as many HR (14) as he did in 2005. He'll be fine. Mussina hasn't had a bad start this year, but it happens to everyone eventually.

We have a tie for 1st place!!!

Giambi, 0 for 5 with 3 K's to start the game, hit a big HR in the 11th inning..... the Yankees added 4 insurance runs for an 11-6 victory over Detroit. 3 shutout innings (only 25 pitches ) for Rivera, who got the win. I was keeping an eye on the red sox on gameday as I watched the Yankees on MLBTV.
                          My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Tonight the Sox go with a rookie David Pauley. I would have brought up John Lester before this guy from AA. IMHO

Comment

• Whos tied baby - whos tied??????????????????????

Thats what im talking bout - bioaaaatttttccccchhhhh

PS - Red Socks Suck

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
                                Whos tied baby - whos tied??????????????????????

Thats what im talking bout - bioaaaatttttccccchhhhh

PS - Red Socks Suck

That's right!

Go Yankees!
                                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X