Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keithbishop View Post
    I have to admit being offended that the ESPN guys criticized Manny for not running out a grounder during a no hitter. Manny's fake knee injury didn't allow him to run it out !!! Maybe the ESPN crew have never had a fake injury, but it's nothing to joke about.

Geez. Manny can't catch a break.
    No one in here is really defending Manny anymore so I don't see what point you're trying to prove here.

Comment

• ... even Boston fans might be getting tired of Manny.
      That was pretty funny though to watch him walk to 1st. What a mutt.

Comment

• Previewing Today's game.

Joe Saunders, LHP (13-5, 3.10)

This past Friday in Baltimore the hard throwing southpaw went six innings allowing only one run in his thirteenth win of the season. The lone run was by “Idiot” Kevin Millar, in the third. Saunders left the game in the seventh having given up three two-out runs. In his last game against Boston, Saunders earned a no-decision, going 2 3/3 innings and allowing two runs on six hits with three walks.

Josh Beckett, RHP (9-7, 3.83)

Beckett pitched a great game back on July 25 against the Yankees. He gave up only nine hits, and struck out six batters. The lone run came off an infield hit off Jason Giambi’s bat. The last time Becks faced the Halo’s on July 19, he went eight innings with four earned runs and took the loss.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
          ... even Boston fans might be getting tired of Manny.
          That was pretty funny though to watch him walk to 1st. What a mutt.
          Maybe he wanted to see another no-hitter in person!

Comment

• Man, I can't wait until the deadline passes. Get past it, relax..and take on the Oakland A's and one of the worst offenses I have ecer seen.
            My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

• Well now you guys can sweep the A's after your off day.
              Get back on track.

and @ the thought of Manny playing for the Marlins. That seems so wierd picturing him with Florida.

Comment

• Anyone see Manny's latest quotes?

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseba...,2881325.story

You know what, screw you Manny Ramirez. I hope we trade his ass tomorrow, I don't care if it means we miss the playoffs. We might as well get what we can for him right now and move on. Talk about an ungrateful SOB.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                  Where is the surprise?

Manny has never cared about anyone but Manny.
                  My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Where is the surprise?

Manny has never cared about anyone but Manny.
                    Yeah, but he's gotten worse about it this season. That and his numbers are starting to decline which is the perfect recipe to ship his ass outta here. I've always said that I will put up with "Manny being Manny" as long as he helps us win, but he hasn't really been doing a whole hell of alot to help us win lately.

Comment

• I love seeing Boston fans upset.

Does that make me sadistic?

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                        I love seeing Boston fans upset.

Does that make me sadistic?
                        And I love seeing Yankee fans play in traffic.

Entertain me!

Comment

• Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                          Yeah, but he's gotten worse about it this season. That and his numbers are starting to decline which is the perfect recipe to ship his ass outta here. I've always said that I will put up with "Manny being Manny" as long as he helps us win, but he hasn't really been doing a whole hell of alot to help us win lately.
                          I'm stunned that you weren't calling for his head with his most recent fake injury.

Still just a rumor, but:

10:33pm: The Palm Beach Post says a tentative agreement has been reached, despite Gammons' comments. Here's the deal:

Marlins get: Manny Ramirez, cash, prospect from Red Sox
                          Red Sox get: Jason Bay, John Grabow
                          Pirates get: Ryan Tucker, Jeremy Hermida, one prospect from Red Sox, perhaps another prospect from Marlins
                          http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/
                          My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

I'm stunned that you weren't calling for his head with his most recent fake injury.

Still just a rumor, but:

10:33pm: The Palm Beach Post says a tentative agreement has been reached, despite Gammons' comments. Here's the deal:

Marlins get: Manny Ramirez, cash, prospect from Red Sox
                            Red Sox get: Jason Bay, John Grabow
                            Pirates get: Ryan Tucker, Jeremy Hermida, one prospect from Red Sox, perhaps another prospect from Marlins
                            http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/
                            Yeah, I forgot to mention the fake injury. He's starting to do so much crap I can't keep up with it all!

And that deal would make me downright giddy. I think Jason Bay would be a great replacement for Manny.

Comment

• Manny is 100 % right. I see the same with the d-backs and how they treated Luis Gonzalez some years back. Hopefully Manny does get traded......don't fool yourselfs, red sox have a much better chance to win with manny then without him......so i say trade manny!

btw, how bout them angels! Nobody is stopping them this year.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yea the Angels are looking hott
                                I hope we can cool them down. I'm hoping for a split though. Win on Thursday and Saturday.

But if we get swept I won't be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X