Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOX WIN!!!!!!!! 7-5. They lead the ALDS 2-0
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• typical dice-k start....too many walks that come back to bite him in the butt...luckily jd drew came through with that clutch hr

and who were the people that were predicting doom for the sox because manny was traded? looks like jason bay is doing just fine, thank you very much

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        SOX WIN!!!!!!!! 7-5. They lead the ALDS 2-0
        Was there any doubt ? Sox favorite instrument is an Anaheim Fiddle. Lol good game
        Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

• I alway keep the faith, but that game was far to close. That game made the Rays and the Chi Sox poop their pants. It should that even against the best closer in the Majors this year, the Red Sox have the lumber to battle back.

sigpic

Comment

• Back to Fenway now ? Btw is the Denver game on KDVR tomorrow?

Comment

• The Broncos game is on Fox31, the Sox game in on TBS.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                The Broncos game is on Fox31, the Sox game in on TBS.
                Roger that , thank you . And may speak to ya during the Dodger game.

Comment

• I'll be around.

sigpic

Comment

• This Day in Red Sox History.

October 5
                    1908: King Brady makes his first and only start in the American League a memorable one, as he shuts out the Highlanders 4-0. In the off season he joins the National League’s Boston Doves.

1912: The Red Sox win their American League record setting 105th win of the season by beating the Philadelphia A’s 3-0. The record will stand until the 1927 Yankees win 110.

1967: 35,188 Fenway Faithful are on hand to cheer on Jim Lonborg pitch a complete game shut out in game 2 of the Fall Classic. Yaz hits two home runs in the Sox 5-0 win.

2003: Johnny Damon and Todd Walker both homer to give the Red Sox a 5-4 win over the A’s. The winning pitcher is reliever Scott Williamson. Boston leads the series 2 games to one.

2004: Boston take game one of the American League Divisional Series in Anaheim 9-3. In the Game starting pitcher Curt Schilling reaggravated an injury his right ankle, causing an inflammation to the peroneal tendons. The offense was powder by a three run shot by Manny Ramirez

2005: In U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago the Red Sox hopes to repeat as Champions, took a right hand cross across the jaw when the “Pale Hoes” battle back from a first inning two run deficit. They where aided by an error by infielder Tony Graffanino that allowed three unearned runs. The White Sox now lead the ALDS 2-0.

2007: Manny Ramirez is the hero of the night when he blasts a walk off three-run, home run with two outs, off K-Rod. Boston leads Anaheim 2 to 0 in the American League Champion Ship Series.

sigpic

Comment

• You want to borrow the wife's wheels for tonight ?

Comment

• I sure do.

sigpic

Comment

• Today they put them away . (I think there's a game today?)

Comment

• 8:30 pm tonight.

Lackey vs. Lester part 2!!!!!

Lester could be the playoff MVP if he continues to pitch lights out!!
                            My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

• Well it's now apparent that if the sox are going to win the WS, they'll have to do it without playoff Josh Beckett because whoever we saw last night wasn't Josh Beckett. I'm also scared that they are going to wear out Papelbon. I think Lester will pull us through tonight but it's going to be tough going through the Rays and Phillies (who i think will steamroll the dodgers).

Comment

• One game is not enough to count out Beckett.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X