No announcement yet.

Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemens officially re-signed with the Astros. Good move for him and his family. .

I can't believe his name was linked to boston. The red sox organizaton treated him like dirt in his final season there. The (ex)GM gets blamed for saying Clemens was in the "Twilight of his career".............. but where was the retraction from sox ownership??
    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• From ESPN's bottom line: Wily Mo Pena had surgery and will miss approximately 2 months.

Comment

• We can't catch a break in CF. Is this the Curse of Damon
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
          Clemens officially re-signed with the Astros. Good move for him and his family. .

I can't believe his name was linked to boston. The red sox organizaton treated him like dirt in his final season there. The (ex)GM gets blamed for saying Clemens was in the "Twilight of his career".............. but where was the retraction from sox ownership??

It would have been nice to see him end it where it began with a WS win

sigpic

Comment

• Wow, anyone see the Vernster last night, 3 home runs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by alwilson91
              Wow, anyone see the Vernster last night, 3 home runs!!!
              Wow anyone see Papi, Loretta, Manny and Trot tonight? Totalled for 4 homahs. Oh and is that Papelbon with 19 saves in as many attempts?

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
              RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
              Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
              -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Still tied for 1st.

6-1 Yankees win.

Performance of the night goes to Mike Mussina .

CG 101 Pitches 6 H 1 BB 5 K 1 R (unearned). 7-1 2.42 ERA. He hasn't had a bad start this year.

Did I mention the Yankees played without Jeter, Damon and Sheffield??

Comment

• Wow against the Tigers, Even a broken clock is right twice a day

sigpic

Comment

• I'm thrilled after taking 3 straight from the team with the best record in baseball .

Comment

• Congrats KB, oh by the way how was the B-day

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander
                        Congrats KB, oh by the way how was the B-day
                        Awesome. Jerry had a blast (Daddy did , too ). We have been watching A LOT of baseball. He doesn't want to miss a pitch of the Yankee games. He's getting pretty familiar with the players. We keep pitch counts for the starting pitchers and take turns yelling at the umpires......... That's My Boy!!!

Comment

• Other then the whole Yankee thing sounds like you are raising him right

sigpic

Comment

• boston is back in first.... 1/2 game ahead of the yankees.

Comment

boston is back in first.... 1/2 game ahead of the yankees.
                              I love it

sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Jerry had a blast (Daddy did , too ). We have been watching A LOT of baseball. He doesn't want to miss a pitch of the Yankee games. He's getting pretty familiar with the players. We keep pitch counts for the starting pitchers and take turns yelling at the umpires......... That's My Boy!!!
                                LOL you are starting him early. Great job KB

Two guys on the Sox farm that I predict will be up in a month or so are John Lester and Craig Hansen. These prospects will add depth to this team and have them contend all year.

BTW how is Dotel looking in rehab?
                                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Working...
                                X