They ride the short bus?
    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop View Post
      They ride the short bus?
      if it's based on height you know pedroia was on it

Comment

• my car was just rejected after inspection last week due to a damaged license plate...i had to order a new set to pass so i broke down and ordered these

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
          my car was just rejected after inspection last week due to a damaged license plate...i had to order a new set to pass so i broke down and ordered these

That is SWEET!!!
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

They ride the short bus?
            Where did you get that KB. I never wrote that.

sigpic

Comment

• mike lowell took bp today and supposedly looked pretty good....fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                Where did you get that KB. I never wrote that.
                last paragraph...

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                RED SOX 7 BOSTON COLLEGE 1

Red Sox at the plate: After being shut down over the first four innings, the Red Sox rallied for six runs in the fifth, riding a two-run double into the gap by Angel Chavez and a three-run double by Chris Carter.

Boston College at the plate: Mike Augustine got the first hit of the day for Boston College, a line single to left in the fourth against lefty prospect Kris Johnson. Later that inning, Mike Belfiore broke a scoreless tie with an RBI single to right.

Red Sox on the mound: Ace Josh Beckett had a successful Spring Training debut, firing two perfect innings and striking out two. Beckett threw 22 pitches, 15 for strikes. Clay Buchholz was first out of the 'pen, throwing a scoreless third inning.

Boston College on the mound: Geoff Oxley got the start for the Eagles, pitching one scoreless inning and walking two.

Up next: The Red Sox take a short bus ride to play the Twins tonight at 7:05 ET at Hammond Stadium. Veteran knuckleballer Tim Wakefield draws the nod in that one, as he'll work with catcher Josh Bard. Glen Perkins is starting for Minnesota. Jacoby Ellsbury, Dustin Pedroia, Kevin Youkilis and Jason Bay are among the regulars who will suit up for Boston.

Comment

• sox lose 5-2....wake gave up 3...and while i listened to the whole game i wasn't paying close attention so i'm not sure of any other details...i suck

Comment

sox lose 5-2....wake gave up 3...and while i listened to the whole game i wasn't paying close attention so i'm not sure of any other details...i suck
                    yankees reject Billy Traber gave up the other 2...the only inning i watched.
                    sigpic

Comment

They ride the short bus?
                      haha good one KB
                      sigpic

Comment

last paragraph...
                        I see. Thanks Apoc.

sigpic

Comment

sox lose 5-2....wake gave up 3...and while i listened to the whole game i wasn't paying close attention so i'm not sure of any other details...i suck
                          I know Pedroia had a good night.

sigpic

Comment

• Ellsbury, CF 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000
                            Red****, CF 2 0 0 0 0 0 2 .000
                            Pedroia, 2B 3 0 2 0 0 0 0 .667
                            1-Ochoa, PR-2B 2 0 1 0 0 0 1 .500
                            Youkilis, 1B 3 1 1 0 0 0 2 .333
                            McAnulty, 1B 2 0 1 0 0 0 2 .500
                            Bay, LF 3 0 0 0 0 1 2 .000
                            Daeges, LF 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 .000
                            Wilkerson, RF 3 1 1 0 0 1 1 .333
                            Ambres, RF 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 .000
                            Lowrie, SS 2 0 1 1 1 0 0 .500
                            Diaz, SS 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000
                            Bailey, DH 2 0 2 1 1 0 0 1.000
                            a-Anderson, PH-DH 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000
                            Bard, J, C 3 0 0 0 0 0 5 .000
                            Brown, C 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000
                            Velazquez, 3B 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 .000
                            2-Khoury, PR-3B 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 .000
                            Totals 35 2 9 2 4 3 17

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              I think Wake has a quite a few good years ahead of him.

The player I am excited to see is Lars Anderson.

yep Wake's sure got it he gave up three runs last night and these games don't even count yet what's going to happen when they do count ? are we going to count on a loss every 5 games like last year ? cause that's what cost us the division last year IMO becuase if it wasn't Wakefield it was buchhulz and the SOX can't do that again this year or else it will be like 2006 and we'll be watching october baseball and our team won't be there the Yankees have made it clear this year they want to be king of the AL East Again and even though i still say that Tampa Bay was (and is) a fluke they want to keep on their winning ways to ... i can't believe that boston signed Wakefield again i know he eats innings and he's a great team player he always puts the team first like in 2004 he gave up starts in the playoffs for other guys that was awesome and i respect that but he isn't the same pitcher he was in 04 .

the East this year

Boston
                              New York
                              Tampa Bay
                              Toronto
                              Baltimore

WAR the SOX V. Yanks in the ALCS one more time

OUR M.V.P. DOESN'T NEED STEROIDS

Comment

• Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                                yep Wake's sure got it he gave up three runs last night and these games don't even count yet what's going to happen when they do count ? are we going to count on a loss every 5 games like last year ? cause that's what cost us the division last year IMO becuase if it wasn't Wakefield it was buchhulz and the SOX can't do that again this year or else it will be like 2006 and we'll be watching october baseball and our team won't be there the Yankees have made it clear this year they want to be king of the AL East Again and even though i still say that Tampa Bay was (and is) a fluke they want to keep on their winning ways to ... i can't believe that boston signed Wakefield again i know he eats innings and he's a great team player he always puts the team first like in 2004 he gave up starts in the playoffs for other guys that was awesome and i respect that but he isn't the same pitcher he was in 04 .
                                wakefield actually had a far superior season last year compared to 2004

and you're getting worked up over the first start of the spring which means close to zero in the grand scheme of things

is wake getting old? sure...is he either on or off? yep... but he's still a very serviceable starting major league pitcher and a very valuable member of this team

Comment

Working...
                                X