Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncos Rex View Post
    While reading this, I couldn't keep from thinking that you know nothing about baseball and/or you're drunk. Either way, I would rather go to sleep than try to respond to that. Enjoy your man crush on Beckett tonight.
    Excellent retort. Rather then anwer the questions you chose to insult instead.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Funny Red Sox Video.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200904134121597
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        And what reason would that be?
        Because their fans are annoying as ****.

Comment

• you know what i'm Really tired of defending a Red Sox Pitcher on a Red Sox thread if you don't like the Sox FINE who the hell cares if you don't like the Boston Red Sox

and if you don't like them go talk your junk somewhere else you don't see Red Sox fans talking on the Angels or the Rockies here so go talk your Bull
          @#$% some where else

Seriously we never say Ha Ha Matt Holliday didn't want to spend the rest of his career in a joke Like Colorado or that he wants to WIN the World Series not just play in it

Or you never hear us say man the Angels suck why don't they ever beat us in OCTOBER ?

the reason why you hate the Red Sox and their Fans is because you know that we like the Better team

lets look at thier divisions

NL WEST
          Los Angeles
          Colorado
          Arizona
          San Fransisco
          San Diego

how in the Hell did Colorado not win the division last year ? or even make the playoffs ? and don't say because LA had Manny cause they didn't have him all year and even if they did big deal ever heard of Walking Him ?

Colorado isn't Overrated (you have to be rated first) it was a fluke that they got as far as they did in 2007 and Boston showed it.

AL WEST
          Anaheim
          Oakland
          Texas
          Seattle

No wonder the Angels always win the Division by June my God i wish Boston could play those teams 19 times a year ... But what good's a Division title without a World Series to go along with it ? the Angels are always highly OVERRATED cause ofthe division they play in i mean they beat BOSTON evey time last year ... but who won the ALDS ? oh yeah BOSTON like we do every freakin year

you guys don't like us GOOD we like it that way

AL EAST
          Boston
          New York
          Tampa Bay
          Toronto
          Baltimore

yeah Tampa Bay sucks but atleast their proving to be for real (more then Colorado anyway) but there's Toronto who's always a tough team to play they never make the playoffs because of the division their in

Red Sox
          7 World Series Championships

Angels
          1 World Series Championship

Rockies

oh yeah ...

NOTHING

Comment

• South: You make good points, but I'm telling you man, what Beckett did was intentional or else he would've shown some remorse. It's that simple...he was clearly frustrated by the time out (and what pitcher wouldn't be), but he took out his anger on Abreu and tried to send a message. Maybe the message wasn't "I'm going to hit you in the head," but rather was more along the lines of "I'm going to throw NEAR your head."

I'm glad Bob Watson agrees with me, and Beckett is suspended six games.

As for #1 snake:
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Who the hell are you arguing against Snake?

Comment

• Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                you know what i'm Really tired of defending a Red Sox Pitcher on a Red Sox thread if you don't like the Sox FINE who the hell cares if you don't like the Boston Red Sox

and if you don't like them go talk your junk somewhere else you don't see Red Sox fans talking on the Angels or the Rockies here so go talk your Bull
                @#$% some where else

Seriously we never say Ha Ha Matt Holliday didn't want to spend the rest of his career in a joke Like Colorado or that he wants to WIN the World Series not just play in it

Or you never hear us say man the Angels suck why don't they ever beat us in OCTOBER ?

the reason why you hate the Red Sox and their Fans is because you know that we like the Better team

NL WEST
                Los Angeles
                Colorado
                Arizona
                San Fransisco
                San Diego

how in the Hell did Colorado not win the division last year ? or even make the playoffs ? and don't say because LA had Manny cause they didn't have him all year and even if they did big deal ever heard of Walking Him ?

Colorado isn't Overrated (you have to be rated first) it was a fluke that they got as far as they did in 2007 and Boston showed it.

AL WEST
                Anaheim
                Oakland
                Texas
                Seattle

No wonder the Angels always win the Division by June my God i wish Boston could play those teams 19 times a year ... But what good's a Division title without a World Series to go along with it ? the Angels are always highly OVERRATED cause ofthe division they play in i mean they beat BOSTON evey time last year ... but who won the ALDS ? oh yeah BOSTON like we do every freakin year

AL EAST
                Boston
                New York
                Tampa Bay
                Toronto
                Baltimore

yeah Tampa Bay sucks but atleast their proving to be for real (more then Colorado anyway) but there's Toronto who's always a tough team to play they never make the playoffs because of the division their in

Red Sox

Angels

Rockies

oh yeah ...

NOTHING
                LOL

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

you know what i'm Really tired of defending a Red Sox Pitcher on a Red Sox thread if you don't like the Sox FINE who the hell cares if you don't like the Boston Red Sox

@#$% some where else

NL WEST
                  Los Angeles
                  Colorado
                  Arizona
                  San Fransisco
                  San Diego

AL WEST
                  Anaheim
                  Oakland
                  Texas
                  Seattle

AL EAST
                  Boston
                  New York
                  Tampa Bay
                  Toronto
                  Baltimore

Red Sox

Angels

Rockies

oh yeah ...

NOTHING
                  No you don't come to our thread to make fun of us, you just do it in your thread when some of us are trying to give an outsiders honest opinion on the matter. It doesn't matter to some of you though. If we aren't Sox fans and the words we type are "I heart (insert Beckett, Pedroia, Papelbon, Ortiz, etc)" then you guys get defensive.

I argue that Beckett should be mad at the ump for calling the TO (when the rules don't make him that late in the windup), you guys bring up the 07 WS. Congrats, you stomped us that year. Congrats, you guys also have over twice the payroll we do. Yea, it sucks for us that we lost our only chance at the WS, but at least we didn't sell our class to do it. Ever since 04 I see more and more Sox fans act like asses because they broke the curse of Ruth. If there wasn't the imaginary curse story the headlines WOULD have been from "Red Sox break curse" to "Red Sox break pathetic streak of 86 years between titles".

Who knows why you guys are so defensive. Maybe it is because you are sick of people hating you for acting like jerks, maybe it is because teams with farm systems are starting to out perform teams with big pockets, or maybe it is because you just want to live in your fantasy world that you are gods gift to the baseball fandom.

Now not all of you are like that. I happen to like some Red Sox fans a lot on here, but some of you just can't even fathom discussion that doesn't involve praising your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                    No you don't come to our thread to make fun of us, you just do it in your thread when some of us are trying to give an outsiders honest opinion on the matter. It doesn't matter to some of you though. If we aren't Sox fans and the words we type are "I heart (insert Beckett, Pedroia, Papelbon, Ortiz, etc)" then you guys get defensive.

I argue that Beckett should be mad at the ump for calling the TO (when the rules don't make him that late in the windup), you guys bring up the 07 WS. Congrats, you stomped us that year. Congrats, you guys also have over twice the payroll we do. Yea, it sucks for us that we lost our only chance at the WS, but at least we didn't sell our class to do it. Ever since 04 I see more and more Sox fans act like asses because they broke the curse of Ruth. If there wasn't the imaginary curse story the headlines WOULD have been from "Red Sox break curse" to "Red Sox break pathetic streak of 86 years between titles".

Who knows why you guys are so defensive. Maybe it is because you are sick of people hating you for acting like jerks, maybe it is because teams with farm systems are starting to out perform teams with big pockets, or maybe it is because you just want to live in your fantasy world that you are gods gift to the baseball fandom.

Now not all of you are like that. I happen to like some Red Sox fans a lot on here, but some of you just can't even fathom discussion that doesn't involve praising your team.
                    no you don't seem to understand yes the Red Sox do have a high pay roll wnd i've never denied that but you all have been calling Josh Beckett Overrated . so how is that honest ? because he's not on your teams and he's a Sox Pitcher ? cause if he was on your teams and some other fans called him overrated you would act them same exact way

and for your information

Dustin Pedroia - Drafted 2nd Round
                    Kevin Youkilis - Drafted 5th Round
                    Jacoby Ellsbury - Drafted 3rd Round
                    Jon Lester - Drafted 2nd Round

David Ortiz signed as a free agent for 3,000,000 for 3 years in 2003

Daisuke Matsuzaka - signed a 151,000,000 for 7 years in 2006

J.D. Drew - signed a 5 year contract worth 80,000,000

Julio Lugo - signed a 5 year contract woth 40,000,000

so four guys in six years

worth a little more then 300,000,000

and the Yankees spent 423,000,000 this year

Comment

no you don't seem to understand yes the Red Sox do have a high pay roll wnd i've never denied that but you all have been calling Josh Beckett Overrated . so how is that honest ? because he's not on your teams and he's a Sox Pitcher ? cause if he was on your teams and some other fans called him overrated you would act them same exact way

and for your information

Seriously, your team spends more that most do. You're not gonna convert anyone to Sox fans here. You pull for a good team that keeps the pocketbook open...congrats.

Go rage somewhere else, we get it already.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

and for your information

Where did I call Beckett overrated? I wish the Rox had a guy like Beckett. As much as I love Cook and Jiminez, neither are at his caliber. I thought Beckett should have got mad at the ump and not Abreu because if the ump had made the call like he should have, Beckett would have thrown the ball while Abreu looked like an idiot outside of the batters box.

and for your information, the Rockies starters for both of our first games were all drafted by the team. The only players that weren't are Torrealba and some veteran pitchers. While I admit the Rockies are horribly afraid of free agency since Neagle and Hampton, that is what a team committed to a farm system looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          Excellent retort. Rather then anwer the questions you chose to insult instead.
                          Thats the thing. We have explained the situation to you guys numerous times and you come back with the same ignorant responses. It's like deja vu. So rather than go through that again, I had to insult you. Sorry about that. I was tired. I just can not believe that you can still argue his innocence.

What do you guys have to say about Beckett's six game suspension?
                          sigpic

Comment

• first of all I'm not trying to "convert" any one as i stated before if you don't like the Sox then Fine what do i care ? like who ever the Hell you want. but don't lie and say Good pitchers are overrated when their clearly not

second of all I'm not raging i'm stating my case

and if Major League Baseball felt thet needed to suspened Josh Beckett i feel that's stupid because last year Kyle Farnsworth Threw at Manny Ramirez and the league Did Nothing and you could tell it was ment to hit manny

But hey Baseball can't Suspend A-Rod for cheating by hey what the Hell let's Suspend Beckett for not wanting to hurt himself ... Morons

Comment

second of all I'm not raging i'm stating my case
                              Case against what? You just went on a 20 minute long tirade about God knows what. We were talking about Beckett and then you start screaming about how weak the AL West is and you own the yanks and Angels.

Comment

• you all keep saying that Josh Beckett is overrated my case is that no he's not then i started to list how he's OWNED the angels and Yankees

so explain to me how Josh Beckett is overrated ?

cause i really want to know In your opinion how is he overrated

cause i don't see it at all

Comment

Working...
                                X