Boston
    Tampa Bay (wild card)
    New York
    Toronto
    Baltimore

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
      And in other news, the Red sox actually win a game... :go:

you may as well milk it while you can because you know it won;t last for long

Comment

• Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
        BREAKING NEWS

The Yankees are Loosing to The Rays ... oh wait that's not News

we should be rooting for the rays, they're the better team and currently ahead of both teams

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
          you may as well milk it while you can because you know it won;t last for long
          You know I am

Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
          BREAKING NEWS

The Yankees are Loosing to The Rays ... oh wait that's not News

The Rays will continue to Own the Yankees this season

Boston
          Tampa Bay (wild card)
          New York
          Toronto
          Baltimore
          breaking Newss..

the Yankes are now tyed with the rays! oh wait, we Knew that!

The rays Will continue to Loose to the Yankees this seaSon.

New York
          Tampa Bay (wild card)
          Boston
          Toronto
          Baltimore

Honestly...they've played 2 games so far this season, the first game wasn't close, the second game the Yankees won. But I guess the Yankees will continue to "loose" games to them this year.

The season's early, anything can happen. Yes, that includes the Red Sox actually being able to turn it around! But I wouldn't go about talking smack when the Sox have been playing so poorly.
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
            You know I am

breaking Newss..

the Yankes are now tyed with the rays! oh wait, we Knew that!

The rays Will continue to Loose to the Yankees this seaSon.

New York
            Tampa Bay (wild card)
            Boston
            Toronto
            Baltimore

Honestly...they've played 2 games so far this season, the first game wasn't close, the second game the Yankees won. But I guess the Yankees will continue to "loose" games to them this year.

The season's early, anything can happen. Yes, that includes the Red Sox actually being able to turn it around! But I wouldn't go about talking smack when the Sox have been playing so poorly.
            The Yanks are only SLIGHTLY better. Both team with in the past 24 hours have had a no no go into the seventh. Both lost key players to the 15 day DL. You have only won two more games then us, and it was almost down to one game. So if Snake needs to keep quite so do you.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

• you want know when i'll shut up ?

When the DAMN Yankees will live up to the hype and actually win the WORLD SERIES

They are always picked to win the division and the World Series and yet they always lose to some piece of crap team they should beat (yeah that means the SOX in 04 ) cause if you have a 3-0 lead in best of seven series how in the hell do you not win 1 game ? that's all they needed 1 or how about 2005 when they lost to the Angels ? in the ALDS or in 2006 when they lost to the tigers in the ALDS for the second yeah in a row and the n finally 2007 when the Indians beat the Yankees and get their greatest manager fired (torre) and the Yankees hired some smart ass idiot who so cockily picks his number as 27 and claims "I'm, the guy who is going to bring us # 27" ... WRONG

he was the guy who ended their 13 year playoffs streak and the Division for the Second year in a row

this once awe inspiring Dynasty is clearly on the way Down and it all started with one game in 2004
              Last edited by #1snake_fan; 04-15-2009, 11:05 PM.

Comment

you want know when i'll shut up ?

When the DAMN Yankees will live up to the hype and actually win the WORLD SERIES

They are always picked to win the division and the World Series and yet they always lose to some piece of crap team they should beat (yeah that means the SOX in 04 ) cause if you have a 3-0 lead in best of seven series how in the hell do you not win 1 game ? that's all they needed 1 or how about 2005 when they lost to the Angels ? in the ALDS or in 2006 when they lost to the tigers in the ALDS for the second yeah in a row and the n finally 2007 when the Indians beat the Yankees and get their greatest manager fired (torre) and the Yankees hired some smart ass idiot who so cockily picks his number as 27 and claims "I'm, the guy who is going to bring us # 27" ... WRONG

he was the guy who ended their 13 year playoffs streak and the Division for the Second year in a row

this once awe inspiring Dynasty is clearly on the way Down and it all started with one game in 2004
                Not that it matters, but honestly, why do all these random words in your posts get capitalized?

And I don't know if you follow the sport very much or not, but most people DON'T pick the Yankees to win. And if you're watching baseball just to see other teams lose, rather than your own team win...what's the point?
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• That ball is high, it is far, it is ...GONE

A GRAND SLAM FOR Grady Sizemore

G- Size with a blast to right field and the Indians lead this one

C.C. Sabathia i love this Game

(and i don't care about your stupid record right now i know boston's in Last)

at least our $151,000,000 investment can pitch

all yours can do is win a EATING contest

and how about Captain Yankee Derek Jeter 1 for 3 today - way to hack 2

the best part about today is that a FAKE Yankee like Johnny Damon got the first hit in Yankee Stadium
                  Last edited by #1snake_fan; 04-16-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

That ball is high, it is far, it is ...GONE

A GRAND SLAM FOR Grady Sizemore

G- Size with a blast to right field and the Indians lead this one

C.C. Sabathia i love this Game

(and i don't care about your stupid record right now i know boston's in Last)

at least our $151,000,000 investment can pitch

all yours can do is win a EATING contest

and how about Captain Yankee Derek Jeter 1 for 3 today - way to hack 2

the best part about today is that a FAKE Yankee like Johnny Damon got the first hit in Yankee Stadium
                    Honestly, I really don't know why anyone, myself included, still spend time replying to your posts, but, uh...

CC Sabathia allowed one run today...he wasn't very economical, but he allowed one run over 5 2/3. How is that possibly bad?

And your $151,000,000 investment can't pitch...he's on the DL, despite insisting that he was fine, after back to back horrendous efforts. So I don't really get what you're trying to say here, unless it's that you don't even watch your own teams' games.

--Eating contest? Really? If that joke wasn't funny the first 12 times you tried to use it, why would it be funny now?

--So 1-3 is terrible? Honestly, do you watch baseball, it's a fair question. 1-3 is a .333 average. Which, by major league standards happens to be pretty damn good.

--There you go with that 'Fake Yankee' Damon stuff. You already admitted you were crushed that he ditched your team, so I guess this is just your way of making yourself feel better.

Personally, I'm getting tired of responding to posts like these...I'm just going to look for South or Apoc's posts from now on...
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• okay your right one run in 5 innings isn't bad

throwing 122 pitches in 5 innings is so how can you defend him ? he is OVERRATED plain and simple he always has been and always will be the only good thing about Sabathia is that he eats ...

up innings and okay Jeter going 1-3 isn't that bad

Damon is WORTHLESS and i hope that he spends the rest of his career on the DL

just as soon as you Yankees fans love him he'll turn his back on you too.

Comment

• The New Yankees Stadium is the house that Sizemore built.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          The New Yankees Stadium is the house that Sizemore built.
                          NICE

and like the Old Yankee Stadium it already has "the Curse of The Big Papi" on it too

Comment

• Let's hope we can win today.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              The New Yankees Stadium is the house that Sizemore built.
                              That's funny!
                              sigpic
                              I've started with almost nothing and still got most of it

Comment

• hellava ballgame last night...down 7-0 come back to win 10-8...and it shouldn;t have been that close. the sox blew a bases loaded, no outs, opportunity in the 7th, i think it was

but the one bad thing that i did see is that david oriz is completely lost at the plate right now....i saw 3 of his at-bats and all 3 ended with a swing and a miss....i think he'll eventually fine his swing again but he's struggling bigtime

Comment

Working...
                                X