• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PATS FAN in PA
    and 16 days later . . . this post looks pretty silly
    I thought it already looked silly.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
      I thought it already looked silly.
      Not as silly as your sig, buddy.

Johnny Damon is having a fantastic year...... thanks to sox management for letting him go. No need to let go of your grudge, though.... keep crying as I continue laughing. Do you want to hear about the game-winning triple he hit tonight??
      Just pulling your chain......it's going to be a great pennant race.

The red sox made Livan Hernandez look like a Jr. High School pitcher tonight.
      My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by PATS FAN in PA
        and 16 days later . . . this post looks pretty silly

I'm not so sure....everyone goes through a slump........

And I believe he hit a huge game-tying shot today....

It's ok though.

Heat won the championship tonight, so I'm in a good mood.
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
          Not as silly as your sig, buddy.

Johnny Damon is having a fantastic year...... thanks to sox management for letting him go. No need to let go of your grudge, though.... keep crying as I continue laughing. Do you want to hear about the game-winning triple he hit tonight??
          Just pulling your chain......it's going to be a great pennant race.

The red sox made Livan Hernandez look like a Jr. High School pitcher tonight.
          They made Livan look like Matt Young. HAHA pretty pathetic.

It is about time they scored some runs for Wakefield. He has a 3.82 ERa is 5-8 and even after last night the Sox have averaged 3.1 runs per his start. He whould be at least 7-6 with that ERA. He also has Seanez, Foulke and Tavarez, the three stooges out of the bullpen to thank as well. If not for Papplebon, the Sox would be in 3rd place. IMHO Papplebon is a Cy young candidate and I am not being a homer here. LOL
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Wakefield is underrated, IMO. Great innings eater.

Comment

Wakefield is underrated, IMO. Great innings eater.
              Thanks KB

Now for todays game. Pappelbon is a STUD. this guy when getting into trouble has what it takes to get out of a jam.

can you say cy young and rookie of the year Also D Ortiz and Manny are heating up. I like the Sox chances to win the division this year. They are getting healthier than NY is and beat up the crappy NL teams and look awfully strong right now.

Comment

• Well what do you know...Papelbon blows a save!
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                  Well what do you know...Papelbon blows a save!
                  even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while LOl

just wipe that smile off your face boy LOl J/k you need to be happy on your last day on the board

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                    even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while LOl

just wipe that smile off your face boy LOl J/k you need to be happy on your last day on the board

I just feel bad for Papelbon...his ERA ballooned to 0.46!
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• I have a question for managers. When are they going to realize with the game on the line and 3rd open (yes a walk to set up a force play) will you pitch around David Oritz? Yes Manny is behind him, but I would pitch to Manny any day of the week over Ortiz. It is not about numbers it is what my eyes tell me. Oritz now has 10 career reg season and 13 overall walk off hits since 2003 with Boston. This guy is unbelieveable. for South, Liquid and myself. Sorry for KB and TB26. (well my Dodgers got pounded 8-2 because they played Minny. It is not even funny how much better the AL is over the NL

Comment

I have a question for managers. When are they going to realize with the game on the line and 3rd open (yes a walk to set up a force play) will you pitch around David Oritz? Yes Manny is behind him, but I would pitch to Manny any day of the week over Ortiz. It is not about numbers it is what my eyes tell me. Oritz now has 10 career reg season and 13 overall walk off hits since 2003 with Boston. This guy is unbelieveable. for South, Liquid and myself. Sorry for KB and TB26. (well my Dodgers got pounded 8-2 because they played Minny. It is not even funny how much better the AL is over the NL
                        I watched the red sox game from the 8th inning on. The thing that bothered me the most was that the Phillies manager went to a mound for a lengthy visit..... and after much discussion, thought it was for the best to pitch to Ortiz.

Well, there's "thinking outside the box" and there's "really, really stupid".
                        boston got a well-deserved win, but I ALMOST felt sorry for the Phillies after they came back from a 6-0 deficit to take a 7-6 lead in the 12th. ALMOST..... the decision to pitch to Ortiz means I can't feel sorry for them. Manny's scary to pitch to, but Ortiz is scarier.

Comment

I watched the red sox game from the 8th inning on. The thing that bothered me the most was that the Phillies manager went to a mound for a lengthy visit..... and after much discussion, thought it was for the best to pitch to Ortiz.

Well, there's "thinking outside the box" and there's "really, really stupid".
                          boston got a well-deserved win, but I ALMOST felt sorry for the Phillies after they came back from a 6-0 deficit to take a 7-6 lead in the 12th. ALMOST..... the decision to pitch to Ortiz means I can't feel sorry for them. Manny's scary to pitch to, but Ortiz is scarier.
                          from someone who see them all the tiem it is no contest with the game on the line. It is like pitching to George brett in the old days. You just knew he was clutch. D Ortiz is the man in my book and he is a class act as well. Manny is a great hitter, but a headcase in the outfield and not as good in the community around here as Ortiz. Ortiz for governor of Boston.

Sorry KB I do not mean to gloat

Comment

from someone who see them all the tiem it is no contest with the game on the line. It is like pitching to George brett in the old days. You just knew he was clutch. D Ortiz is the man in my book and he is a class act as well. Manny is a great hitter, but a headcase in the outfield and not as good in the community around here as Ortiz. Ortiz for governor of Boston.

Sorry KB I do not mean to gloat
                            LOL. I didn't take it that way. Ortiz is classy.... and you are classy, my friend.

I'd HOPE that you'd be happy with the red sox playing this well.
                            The red sox are GREAT

in june, that is. j/k, Med. LOL.

Comment

LOL. I didn't take it that way. Ortiz is classy.... and you are classy, my friend.

I'd HOPE that you'd be happy with the red sox playing this well.
                              The red sox are GREAT

in june, that is. j/k, Med. LOL.

It used to be the Red Sox are great in April LOL.

You and TB are a level headed Yanks fans. I just wish you come breathe on some of the morons on Both sides of the rivalry I see in Boston everyday

They do not realize is is just baseball. Not life, trust me I know and I am sure you know as well.

Comment

It used to be the Red Sox are great in April LOL.

You and TB are a level headed Yanks fans. I just wish you come breathe on some of the morons on Both sides of the rivalry I see in Boston everyday

They do not realize is is just baseball. Not life, trust me I know and I am sure you know as well.
                                JUST BASEBALL?? HERESY!!

HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A BASEBALL FAN!!

LOL.

Nah..... the idiots on both sides need to just disappear. To HATE someone because they are a red sox fan, chiefs fan, whatever, is pathetic. To physically fight over what your team does makes about as much sense as......... well, nothing that springs to mind.

The best part of baseball (football as well) is getting to feel like a little kid again when my teams win. When I see the same joy in my son's eyes..... let's just say that life is good. I didn't have him tonight, but he called me to talk about Giambi's HR's. I thank God for moments like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X