No announcement yet.

Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=keithbishop]JUST BASEBALL?? HERESY!!

HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A BASEBALL FAN!!

LOL.

Nah..... the idiots on both sides need to just disappear. To HATE someone because they are a red sox fan, chiefs fan, whatever, is pathetic. To physically fight over what your team does makes about as much sense as......... well, nothing that springs to mind.

The best part of baseball (football as well) is getting to feel like a little kid again when my teams win. When I see the same joy in my son's eyes..... let's just say that life is good. I didn't have him tonight, but he called me to talk about Giambi's HR's. I thank God for moments like that.[/QUOTE]

That is great KB. I just hope to experience that with Matt when older someday with Bronco, Dodger and Canes games. AND FOR YOU RED SOX GAMES lol
    j/K on the Sox part LOL

Yankee games vs the pathetic excuse for a franchise the Devil Rays. They are so bad that in 70-92 is their best record in thier history. how pathetic it that. LOL

*note to ownership of TB*** YOU NEED PITCHING TO WIN YOU DUMB ASSES. lol
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
      Well what do you know...Papelbon blows a save!
      How many total runs is that that he's allowed all year now?

Oh I believe it's 2.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
        How many total runs is that that he's allowed all year now?

Oh I believe it's 2.
        dude you are way too cocky in this thread. I am just trying to give some friendly advice.

TB is only joking with me on this. Relax and enjoy the Sox being good this year. Remeber if we (the Sox) win the WS 20 more times, then we will catch up to NY.
        So enjoy the ride now and be a bit more humble. Being cocky is no way to have fun

TB and KB have a lot of class and taking jabs is fun. But not too over the top.

BTW I am looking forward to tomorrow night seeing Pedro vs Beckett. If I were in Fenway I would cheer Pedro, as I remember 2004 and all the great memories he brought me.

I just hope your Boy Beckett is ready to take him on. He is very inconsisitent. One great game, one bad game etc... We shall see

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
          dude you are way too cocky in this thread. I am just trying to give some friendly advice.

TB is only joking with me on this. Relax and enjoy the Sox being good this year. Remeber if we (the Sox) win the WS 20 more times, then we will catch up to NY.
          So enjoy the ride now and be a bit more humble. Being cocky is no way to have fun

TB and KB have a lot of class and taking jabs is fun. But not too over the top.

BTW I am looking forward to tomorrow night seeing Pedro vs Beckett. If I were in Fenway I would cheer Pedro, as I remember 2004 and all the great memories he brought me.

I just hope your Boy Beckett is ready to take him on. He is very inconsisitent. One great game, one bad game etc... We shall see
          Well no duh I would cheer on Pedro. Although it was pretty stupid of him not to even take his ring.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Last night Jon Lester won again for Boston. He is now 3-0 with a 2.95 ERA to start his ml career. This guy looks like he belongs to me. He is very impressive. The only thing that worries me a bit is his control (5 BB last night). This is the best rookie starting pitcher the Red Sox have had since Aaron Sele in 1993. (Papelbon is a rookie but the best rookie reliver they have had)

The Sox are hitting the ball great right now. It looks like the pickups of Mike Lowell and Mark Loretta are both working out. This team is as good as anyone in baseball and should be poised to make a run at it this year (sorry KB and T26B)

The Tigers and White Sox are not going away. Det is the real deal. they can pitch as good as anyone and have the offense to make a run. Chic is still excellent as well.

This means that it is unlikely the WC will come from the AL East unless something changes in a hurry.

Comment

Last night Jon Lester won again for Boston. He is now 3-0 with a 2.95 ERA to start his ml career. This guy looks like he belongs to me. He is very impressive. The only thing that worries me a bit is his control (5 BB last night). This is the best rookie starting pitcher the Red Sox have had since Aaron Sele in 1993. (Papelbon is a rookie but the best rookie reliver they have had)

The Sox are hitting the ball great right now. It looks like the pickups of Mike Lowell and Mark Loretta are both working out. This team is as good as anyone in baseball and should be poised to make a run at it this year (sorry KB and T26B)

The Tigers and White Sox are not going away. Det is the real deal. they can pitch as good as anyone and have the offense to make a run. Chic is still excellent as well.

This means that it is unlikely the WC will come from the AL East unless something changes in a hurry.

I think the Paplebon that started for us last year>Jon Lester

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
              -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Pedro being Manny?????

OK..... runners on 1st/2nd.... no outs.
                Ortiz hits one to Pedro..... who looks at 2B (the ruunner would have easily been out....likely DP).......AND............
                Throws to 1B??

What a clown. I hate fixed games .
                My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                  OK..... runners on 1st/2nd.... no outs.
                  Ortiz hits one to Pedro..... who looks at 2B (the ruunner would have easily been out....likely DP).......AND............
                  Throws to 1B??

What a clown. I hate fixed games .
                  I hope you are kidding here wink or no wink.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                  -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I hope you are kidding here wink or no wink.
                    Liquid you are a great Sox fan, but you take this WAY to seriously.

KB is just pulling your chain. He might not like the Sox, but does respect them and he is one of the smartest, classiest people on here. He has more baseball knowledge in his little finger than most people I know.

The Sox have won 11 in a row. LB enjoy this time and not whine about it. You must have learned this from all the Pats fan you know LOL. J/K and relax and have fun. This is a message board not life.

Focus on tonight great matchup of Shilling vs Glavine. I am really looking forward to almost 500 combined wins pitching tonight

Comment

Liquid you are a great Sox fan, but you take this WAY to seriously.
                      I was being sarcastic.

People never understand my style of humor.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I was being sarcastic.

People never understand my style of humor.
                        no problem

Comment

• Color me impressed........ the red sox swept the Mets with ease.
                          My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Wow that catch by Coco. I'm glad I got his jersey.

And ESPN, "Sponsorship coming with Red Bull?"

Haha.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• *** **** Red Sox, I hope you guys will slump some day, or else we may be destined for the wild card in Toronto. We swept the Nats in TO and Burnett, Lilly, and Halladay looked great, watch out for us!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by alwilson91
                                *** **** Red Sox, I hope you guys will slump some day, or else we may be destined for the wild card in Toronto. We swept the Nats in TO and Burnett, Lilly, and Halladay looked great, watch out for us!!!
                                Al I have to say I am impressed that Toronto is hanging around now. With AJ Burnett back the Jays are a lot more formidable than before without him

The Sox are en fuego now, but I am interested to see if they can continue this when they start playing some REAL teams like NY, Tor, Det, Chi, Minn (lately at least) and Oak.

I am a Dodgers fan as well, and I am embarrased by this but THE NATIONAL LEAGUE SUCKS REALLY BAD lol

They look like a triple A outfit. It is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X