Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to play?
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• Hopefully its Angels vs Red Sox in the ALDS.

That way 1 of the 2 teams I hate can be finished.

And then the other team, the Yanks can take care of.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
        Hopefully its Angels vs Red Sox in the ALDS.

That way 1 of the 2 teams I hate can be finished.

And then the other team, the Yanks can take care of.
        Do you ever not talk smack? I have not posted anything bad about the Yankees on here in a long time, can you please show me the same respect.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          Do you ever not talk smack? I have not posted anything bad about the Yankees on here in a long time, can you please show me the same respect.
          How was I posting smack? I didn't say Boston sucks and the Yankees will kick thier ass.

When do you ever " Not lighten up"?

And how was it bad about Boston? All I said was that I hope them and the Angels play since I hate both teams.

I don't think you know what " Talking smack" is.
          And of course you havn't posted anything bad here about the Yankees in a long time. Boston hasn't been in 1st place in a long time.

But all the records and everything don't matter now. Once the playoffs start its fair game. Trust me. I'm not talking any smack. I just simply posted what I wanted the playoffs to look like.

Am I not allowed to do that?

Comment

• I know you. You ALWAYS are talking smack in one form or another. I know and remember what you said when you and the others on here kept on pushing me back in June. You later changed it, but I saw the origianl, so don't tell me you don't always talk smack I know different.

If you where not talking smack then why did you use the smug smiliey?

For the record when I said I have not talked smack about the the Yankees on here, I was talking months not weeks. It has been close to a year, if not longer. Even your respose say you where not talking smack, you bring up the Red Sox collapse after the All Star Break. So you talk smack to say you did not talk smack.

I did not say you could not answer who you wanted to play. The thing is you did not really answer that question. You siad you wanted us to play the Angles, but you did not say who you wanted, In the ACLS or WS.

sigpic

Comment

I know you. You ALWAYS are talking smack in one form or another. I know and remember what you said when you and the others on here kept on pushing me back in June. You later changed it, but I saw the origianl, so don't tell me you don't always talk smack I know different.

If you where not talking smack then why did you use the smug smiliey?

For the record when I said I have not talked smack about the the Yankees on here, I was talking months not weeks. It has been close to a year, if not longer. Even your respose say you where not talking smack, you bring up the Red Sox collapse after the All Star Break. So you talk smack to say you did not talk smack.

I did not say you could not answer who you wanted to play. The thing is you did not really answer that question. You siad you wanted us to play the Angles, but you did not say who you wanted, In the ACLS or WS.
              You talked smack just like a week ago. When You said that the Yankees better have tickets to watch Boston play in Colorado in October. That sounds like smack to me Southy. :nono:

And The smug smiley is just cute. I was mainly being sarcastic saying that the Yankees could beat whoever we met up with in the ALCS ( if we got there).

Its more jokingly then Smack.
              And I later changed what back in June? What?

And yea, I said that I wanted you guys to play the Angels. Because I hate both teams. Although if the Yankees beat the Angels and Red Sox in the playoffs then I'll be more then happy.

Thats not talking smack. So I'm not sure why you took it that way.
              I'm just happy to be back in the playoffs.

Heres to a fun and exciting October South

Comment

• Also South, When Boston was 8-0 against the Yanks this year, you were here talking smack and acting all cocky. And pretty much talking smack. And I was still here posting when we were 0-8. I didn't cry and whine about you hurting my feelings. I can take it and I can give it. :dance:

So don't say that you havn't talked smack in a year.

Comment

Also South, When Boston was 8-0 against the Yanks this year, you were here talking smack and acting all cocky. And pretty much talking smack. And I was still here posting when we were 0-8. I didn't cry and whine about you hurting my feelings. I can take it and I can give it. :dance:

So don't say that you havn't talked smack in a year.
                  Can you show me the post?

sigpic

Comment

Can you show me the post?
                    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...62556&page=224

Theres 1 post. You left others along the line taking little Snipes at us.

But you always saying " The house that Sizemore Built"

How is that not smack South? You know that is smack talk. Not that it matters too much because we still have 1 of the better home records in the league this year. But its still smack.

But get ready for the big series tonight. Its probably a preview of the ALCS.

Comment

well it's not really a big series since it means little to either team

and in a semi-related note...lester's injury is just a right quad contusion and is expected to make his next start....though i'd almost prefer to give him an extra few days off just to make sure he's fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                        well it's not really a big series since it means little to either team

and in a semi-related note...lester's injury is just a right quad contusion and is expected to make his next start....though i'd almost prefer to give him an extra few days off just to make sure he's fine
                        It is a big series. Considering that If we sweep, we win the division and also tie the series at 9.

And if you guys sweep, then you clinch a playoff berth.

But yea, It really don't mean too much. I'm just ready for the playoffs at this point.

Comment

• both teams are in and the sox aren't winning the division....all i care about from here on out is that nobody gets hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                            both teams are in and the sox aren't winning the division....all i care about from here on out is that nobody gets hurt
                            Really? When did Boston clinch?

Although you probably will make it unless you guys have an epic collapse.
                            But I don't see that happening.

And if you guys had swept us, you would only be 2 1/2 back. But same here. Hopefully theres no more injuries for either team.

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...62556&page=224

Theres 1 post. You left others along the line taking little Snipes at us.

But you always saying " The house that Sizemore Built"

How is that not smack South? You know that is smack talk. Not that it matters too much because we still have 1 of the better home records in the league this year. But its still smack.

I did forget about the " The house that Sizemore Built" crack, but did you see where I told got on snake for smack talk?

I am very worried about the playoffs.

sigpic

Comment

I did forget about the " The house that Sizemore Built" crack, but did you see where I told got on snake for smack talk?

I am very worried about the playoffs.
                                Well, I didn't forget about the " House that sizemore built" .. If thats not smack then I don't know what is.

But yea, I saw that part about leaving family smack out of it.
                                I don't talk smack about family either really.

And I'm worried about the playoffs also. :dance:

I'm always worried. I can just picture losing in 4 games in the ALDS.

Comment

Working...
                                X