Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
    The Red Sox better sweep then Royals if they want to stay withing striking distance of NY. Lately anything is possible for the Sox, good or bad.
    Well we might have a sweep...

The Royals over the Sox
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• not likely with schill on the hill.

That being said this teams good enough to make the playoffs and if they make it with Schill Beckett and wake healthy as well as tek they could be dangerous but gettin thiere is gonna be hard

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeShadow
        not likely with schill on the hill.

That being said this teams good enough to make the playoffs and if they make it with Schill Beckett and wake healthy as well as tek they could be dangerous but gettin thiere is gonna be hard
        Sounds good to me. But they need to straighten out the bullpen before it even is remotely possible. I heard on WEEI that Hansen, Delcarman and Timlins ERAs since the break are over 8.00 We need to get this down to about 3.50-4.00 to have a chance. NY is not going away and in the WC I think Chicago will play better as well. We shall see.

Also this team needs to stop leaving men on base. Last night too many DPS to help a shaky Redmond get out of trouble. They miss Nixon and Varitek very much and Lowell does not look healthy to me.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp

The Royals over the Sox

Hearing that is like running your fingers down a chalkboard. Please....No more!!!!

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp

The Royals over the Sox
            ....said Nostradamus. That was a crazy game. Good thing, because A-Rod and Melky's errors killed the Yankees tonight.
            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• All I have to say is

losing 5 of 6 to Tampa and the Royals.

If the Sox miss the playoffs then it will be because of this inexcusable 6 games.

BTW why was Shilling pining to stay in the game. Shades of Grady Little in 2003? Not good for the Sox fans. But Still a lot of baseball left. Tonight the turnaround begins
              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Dont mess with the Royals, they will tear you up

I think Sweeny pulled his back drinking milk this mourning...
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  All I have to say is

losing 5 of 6 to Tampa and the Royals.

If the Sox miss the playoffs then it will be because of this inexcusable 6 games.

BTW why was Shilling pining to stay in the game. Shades of Grady Little in 2003? Not good for the Sox fans. But Still a lot of baseball left. Tonight the turnaround begins
                  his pitch count was pretty low going in and the bullpen hadnt provided much relief. This team is sucking all the way around

Comment

• I am disgusted by getting swept by the Royals. UUgh.....

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

• you guys should see the catch lowell just made diving into the stands, after getting beaned in the mellon earlier in the game

Comment

• 7 IP 1 ER for David Wells in a big win for boston to pull back within 2 games of the Yankees.

Comment

• Wily Mo Pena finished a single short of the cycle yesterday.

Comment

• This is why I don't mind Trot being injured, RSN gets to see what Wily can do.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                            RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                            Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Another big win for boston, who pulled to within 1 game of the Yankees. The red sox get Monday off followed by series with Detroit and the Yankees.

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                                Another big win for boston, who pulled to within 1 game of the Yankees. The red sox get Monday off followed by series with Detroit and the Yankees.
                                we dont have monday off. we have thrusday off which is good being able to rest before the 5 game marathon

Comment

Working...
                                X