Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    we dont have monday off. we have thrusday off which is good being able to rest before the 5 game marathon
    I don't know what made me think they had Monday off. Both boston and the Yankees have a terrible schedule. The Yankees are already in a stretch of 21 games in 20 days. boston begins the same stretch Friday. The worst part, for both teams, is trips to the west coast without a day off in between. For example, the Yankees finish in boston Monday and have to play in Seattle Tuesday. boston plays at LA Tuesday. This brutal stretch is very important for both teams. The Yankees next day off is Thursday Aug. 27th.
    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Schilling deserved a win tonight, as did Bonderman. ND's for both. Great Pitcher's duel.

Comment

• willie mo pena made a high school mistake on the fly ball and it possibly cost the Sox the game

if they do not wake up soon it will be all done for the Sox.

BTW I miss Johnny Damon, he added a lot more than Crisp will ever do. Sorry just my humble opinon.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
          I don't know what made me think they had Monday off. Both boston and the Yankees have a terrible schedule. The Yankees are already in a stretch of 21 games in 20 days. boston begins the same stretch Friday. The worst part, for both teams, is trips to the west coast without a day off in between. For example, the Yankees finish in boston Monday and have to play in Seattle Tuesday. boston plays at LA Tuesday. This brutal stretch is very important for both teams. The Yankees next day off is Thursday Aug. 27th.
          something tells me you have nothing to worry about, This weekend we possibly will know for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
            something tells me you have nothing to worry about, This weekend we possibly will know for sure.
            I wish the DH were Saturday instead of Friday. I'll take a 1-hr lunch Friday and check out gameday at work but it sucks to have to miss most of game 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
              willie mo pena made a high school mistake on the fly ball and it possibly cost the Sox the game

if they do not wake up soon it will be all done for the Sox.

BTW I miss Johnny Damon, he added a lot more than Crisp will ever do. Sorry just my humble opinon.
              about the pena play, im not sure he throws out the runner at home,he probably would have had to spin and throw so im not sure he gets him.

coco is heating up lately and covers A BOATLOAD of ground when hes running down fly balls,hes saved us so many bloop hits its not even funny.

About this weekend i have to be honest and say im not very confident because in the DH we have lester and johnson going. Neither of whom ever give us more than 5 maybe 6 innings. Which means we are going to be deep in the pen early in the series. Thrusday is an off day so they will be rested but it doesnt make me confident.

Wells looked good tonight against a GOOD detroit lineup,gave up quite a few hits but they were scattered and he really only had one bad inning and in that inning he still came back and K'd the last two and got a standing O. It was a nice win tonight

Comment

• Great win for Wells and the sox tonight. There's still a little gas left in his tank. He'll always be one of my favorite pitchers. Despite the jokes made about him, he's had a great career.

Comment

• Coco Superman Crisp...

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                  RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                  Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                  -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                    Coco Superman Crisp...
                    Finally he is panning out I am happy for him. I hope he can regain his 05 form and hit 300.

My Dodgers finally lost but 17 out of 19 aint bad

Comment

• I think coco is finally getting close to 100%. His finger wasnt fully healed even a couple weeks ago.
                      He covers so much ground out in center,its unbelieveable

Comment

• Foulke returns..... so long Jason Johnson.
                        http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=MLB&id=2471

May the same fate await Sidney Ponson .

Comment

• RUMOR:

boston DFA'd Rudy Seanez. Still looking for confirmation.

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                            RUMOR:

boston DFA'd Rudy Seanez. Still looking for confirmation.
                            Its be confirmed

Checks out da other article in dis link.

Peter Gammons wuz back at da Fens lookin' fresh!

Dats great news!

Comment

• How much longer until Josh Beckett is considered a monumental bust?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                                How much longer until Josh Beckett is considered a monumental bust?
                                Well hes still only 26 and just learning to pitch in the AL. It kind of reminds me of pedros first year,he gave up almost 30 homers. Beckett needs to take a lot more of his change up and throw his breaking stuff for strikes. If he does that hell be great. Also i think schill should teach him the splitter

Comment

Working...
                                X