Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    oh yes..I miss him too!

Where, oh where, have the sox fans gone?
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Where's that biggest bandwagon fan of them all liquidblue? (or do you prefer the term 'fairweather'

Who remembers him calling the majority of yankees fans bandwagoners?

Funny thing, haven't seen him round these parts since things started going downhill.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Where's that biggest bandwagon fan of them all liquidblue? (or do you prefer the term 'fairweather'

Funny thing, haven't seen him round these parts since things started going downhill.
        I am still here to take my :brick: and give out CPs

Now as for my Dodgers. It is either :dance: or :hammer: very erratic to say the least.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Where's that biggest bandwagon fan of them all liquidblue? (or do you prefer the term 'fairweather'

I've hardly been on the whole message board at all much less this thread.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
          RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• well, looks like the sox are done, one east coast team out, two more to go
            sigpic

Comment

• while the sox may have tailed off at the end this year im still confident in the direction the team is going with kids lik murphy pedroia papelbon hansen and delcarmen. The rotation will hopefully be Schill Beckett Papelbon Wake and probably snyder(hopefully zito is in there). This team is young and just going to get better

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                while the sox may have tailed off at the end this year im still confident in the direction the team is going with kids lik murphy pedroia papelbon hansen and delcarmen. The rotation will hopefully be Schill Beckett Papelbon Wake and probably snyder(hopefully zito is in there). This team is young and just going to get better

Unfortuantely for you, we're only getting younger and better as well.

Anything you can do
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                  well, looks like the sox are done, one east coast team out, two more to go
                  They've been done since the yanks swept them in 5 about a month ago.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

They've been done since the yanks swept them in 5 about a month ago.
                    And I suppose when you were leading us 3-0 2 years ago we were done?

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue

No, and one has nothing to do with another

When we were up 6 1/2 after a 5 game sweep, you were DONE.

By the way.....you'll "officially" be done after this next half inning.
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                        STILL talking smack?? LOL. Blue.... I warned you when you were talking smack back in June. What do I know, though ?? I could bring up your old quotes for some laughs, but I'll pass for now. 2004 is long gone..... there is no joy in Fenway tonight.

I know boston will miss the playoffs....
                        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• GO REDSOX... and take the PATRIOTS WITH U!!!

9 straight

Comment

• Borrowing a post from RunYouOver in the Evil Empire thread:

Live on the YES Network:

Jeter's going blind....

Torre's getting soaked...

Melky's going crazy.....

I like this year's shirts....

Lots of fun in the Yankees clubhouse!

Blue-- You were warned that the time to talk smack is in September/October, not June. I'd love to see you do the right thing..... just like I did in 2004.... and salute the better team. It hurts....it sucks.... but boston will be strong next year (as will the Jays).... and it won't kill you to show class like OrangeShadow and Medford have done. Drop the smack, drop the excuses, grit your teeth and congratulate the Yankees for winning their 9th straight division title.

Comment

• LOL KIETH!!!

ive been going at is ALL year long on this other forum about Yankees/Boston!!

Boston fans OF COURSE talk early in the year but they cant talk in the end LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 26portis
                                LOL KIETH!!!

ive been going at is ALL year long on this other forum about Yankees/Boston!!

Boston fans OF COURSE talk early in the year but they cant talk in the end LOL!!
                                It's been a fun year thus far....but we're only half way there.

Some positives for boston in 2007, since this is the RSN thread:

Papelbon will be great as a starter. Pedroia looks ready to take over 2B. I expect the red sox to have a busier offseason than the Yankees (though I've been wrong on that one in the past). I fully expect the Eastern division race to go down to the wire next season.

One last thing, Blue...... just a reminder about our CP bet when the Yankees and red sox played in June. You said you didn't pay up then because there was a rain out.... and you'd pay up if boston lost the makeup game, which was game 2 Sept. 16th. boston lost the makeup game. Everyone else paid up (they did so in June). Your turn.....

I have nothing else to say about the red sox 2006 season.... and I would like to request that my fellow Yankee fans follow my lead by dropping the subject once we resume play Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X