Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keithbishop
    It's been a fun year thus far....but we're only half way there.

Some positives for boston in 2007, since this is the RSN thread:

Papelbon will be great as a starter. Pedroia looks ready to take over 2B. I expect the red sox to have a busier offseason than the Yankees (though I've been wrong on that one in the past). I fully expect the Eastern division race to go down to the wire next season.

One last thing, Blue...... just a reminder about our CP bet when the Yankees and red sox played in June. You said you didn't pay up then because there was a rain out.... and you'd pay up if boston lost the makeup game, which was game 2 Sept. 16th. boston lost the makeup game. Everyone else paid up (they did so in June). Your turn.....

I have nothing else to say about the red sox 2006 season.... and I would like to request that my fellow Yankee fans follow my lead by dropping the subject once we resume play Friday night.

Fine, but tomorrow's going to be fun

And KB, I bet you were holding on to that CP bet for a while
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver
      Fine, but tomorrow's going to be fun

And KB, I bet you were holding on to that CP bet for a while
      LOL. I forgot all about it until the AL East Bet (which I also forgot about)Thread was bumped. Old age....LOL.
      My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
        It's been a fun year thus far....but we're only half way there.

Some positives for boston in 2007, since this is the RSN thread:

Papelbon will be great as a starter. Pedroia looks ready to take over 2B. I expect the red sox to have a busier offseason than the Yankees (though I've been wrong on that one in the past). I fully expect the Eastern division race to go down to the wire next season.

One last thing, Blue...... just a reminder about our CP bet when the Yankees and red sox played in June. You said you didn't pay up then because there was a rain out.... and you'd pay up if boston lost the makeup game, which was game 2 Sept. 16th. boston lost the makeup game. Everyone else paid up (they did so in June). Your turn.....

I have nothing else to say about the red sox 2006 season.... and I would like to request that my fellow Yankee fans follow my lead by dropping the subject once we resume play Friday night.
        LOL!! yea
        im just So happy now for winnin the East
        but we do that so much
        im waiting for the Real season now

i was at Games 1 and 2 of the Doubleheader LOl in part of the 5 game series

i have vids and pics of it too if u wanna c or w/e haha!

Comment

• I'm not surprised the Yankees won, I just thought it would've been with a 3 game lead or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn
            I'm not surprised the Yankees won, I just thought it would've been with a 3 game lead or something.
            When we were 2 games back i told my buddy we were gonna win the division by AT LEAST 10 games and he said iw as CRAZY and it was gonna be 1 1/2 LOL!

Comment

• In my opinion we were done not after we lost 5 to NY but when we went something like 2-7 on the west coast including getting swept twice. Congrats to the yanks on the division

GO twins or A's!

Comment

• The Yankeees WIN!!!!!The Yankees WIN!!!!!The Yankees WIN!!!!!!!!!!
                Go Broncos!!!!!!

The Future!!!

Comment

• the one good thing is Big Papi hit Hrs 51 and 52 and Josh Beckett actually pitched like a #1 pitcher.
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                    the one good thing is Big Papi hit Hrs 51 and 52 and Josh Beckett actually pitched like a #1 pitcher.
                    I'm still in shock over Santana's horrible fielding play....and worse throw. it was good for some laughs, though.
                    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• It's times like these i'm reminded of the infinitely wise words of Jim Mora....

'Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs?'

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                        the one good thing is Big Papi hit Hrs 51 and 52 and Josh Beckett actually pitched like a #1 pitcher.
                        josh has pitched awesome over his last 6 outings hes got an ERA of 2.70. Hes getting his breaking stuff over a lot more and just plain pitching better,hopefully its a sign of things to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver
                          No, and one has nothing to do with another
                          Never said one had anything to do with another, I was just saying it's not over till it's over.
                          Last edited by LiquidBlue; 09-23-2006, 05:39 PM.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                          RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• i still cant believe tavarez pitched a complete game yesterday,on 99 pitches

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                              Never said one had anything to do with another, I was just saying it's not over till it's over.

Oh...

I was also just pointing out that it was about to be "officially" over.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Can we OFFICIALLY close thise thread since the Red Sux season is OFFICIALLY OVER

Comment

Working...
                                X