Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox sweep the Yankees.

Thought that needed a mention.

And they're in first place. Early, I know, but it sounds good.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Highjacking this because there is no ( that i know of) mlb thread. Did you guys see the brawl between the jays and rangers ?

Texas is never going to let that bat flip go haha
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• This is how I spent my evening. Didn't mind the rain and the lightning was pretty, but I like to watch storms from a safe place.

Administrator

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I really wanted to go to the game last night, but couldn't. There were rumors that the Orioles weren't going to do anything to honor Ortiz because he had smashed the phone in the dugout in 2013. So they ended up presenting the phone to him.

The article shows videos of the presentation and the destruction of said phone.

Orioles Honor David Ortiz With Phone He Destroyed In Baltimore Dugout
          Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            Red Sox sweep the Yankees.

Thought that needed a mention.

And they're in first place. Early, I know, but it sounds good.
            That is always good to mention

Comment

This is how I spent my evening. Didn't mind the rain and the lightning was pretty, but I like to watch storms from a safe place.

Some great shots.
              Do you go to games often?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                Some great shots.
                Do you go to games often?
                Thanks. Not bad for a camera phone.

Not really. We've been to Fenway a few times (hubby is from MA). Last time, we did the tour. Great place. I think I have pictures in this thread.

We had to go see Ortiz for his last year. Camden Yards is nice.
                Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

Thanks. Not bad for a camera phone.

Not really. We've been to Fenway a few times (hubby is from MA). Last time, we did the tour. Great place. I think I have pictures in this thread.

We had to go see Ortiz for his last year. Camden Yards is nice.
                  Fenway needs to be added to the list of places Shark wants to visit before she kicks the bucket of chum!

Comment

• I'm not trying to turn this into a David Ortiz thread. Really, I'm not.

Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• If you are, that's fine by me

Comment

• I tried to post these on Sunday in honor of Ortiz' last regular season game but was having trouble. These are from August at Camden Yards.

Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          I know there a bunch of Red Sox Fans here. So step up and be heard
                          Not so much

but then again - I don't really watch baseball anymore so there's that too. But never did care for any Boston teams.... -especially the RedSpocks

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Not the way we wanted it to end.

Big Papi !

https://youtu.be/EmUr3S5TUMw
                            Administrator

Lupus Awareness

Comment

• Thank you Papi for being one of if not THE greatest rival of my baseball lifetime. Good luck in your future endeavors. I'm glad the Bronx gave him the sendoff he deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                Not so much

but then again - I don't really watch baseball anymore so there's that too. But never did care for any Boston teams.... -especially the RedSpocks

I can't cheer on any Boston teams if my life ever depended on it. It's probably because I hate the Patriots that much....

Comment

Working...
                                X