Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can somebody tell me why the Sox would trade away their top prospect, the future 2006 National League Rookie of the Year, Hanley Ramirez? He could be their starting short stop by now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mdterps
      Can somebody tell me why the Sox would trade away their top prospect, the future 2006 National League Rookie of the Year, Hanley Ramirez? He could be their starting short stop by now.

      So they could get Josh Beckett. (Who's terrible.)
      Administrator

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RunYouOver
        So they could get Josh Beckett. (Who's terrible.)
        He he did kill the Spankees in the WS
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Southstander
          He he did kill the Spankees in the WS

          Yes, but the yankees did make him look like a Class A pitcher at Yankee stadium last year.
          Administrator

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Just wait till this year, with our new Japanesse import, no one in MLB has face him .......................execpt for Matsukee(SP)
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Why did we get rid of Trot?? That just isn't smart.




              Sig by Sky.:salute:

              All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                Why did we get rid of Trot?? That just isn't smart.

                YOU'RE a red sox fan?!


                We lost another one.........
                Administrator

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RunYouOver
                  YOU'RE a red sox fan?!


                  We lost another one.........
                  hey be nice to bengals1231646946464

                  RYO just ask Boy Wonder, its his fault
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Southstander
                    Just wait till this year, with our new Japanesse import, no one in MLB has face him .......................execpt for Matsukee(SP)
                    Maybe we can run the best Bishuteki (sp) around

                    I am jK South. I hope he does well
                    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                      Maybe we can run the best Bishuteki (sp) around

                      I am jK South. I hope he does well
                      (In my best Homer Simpson voice) Why you Little ............................




                      LOL it is ok
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RunYouOver
                        YOU'RE a red sox fan?!


                        We lost another one.........
                        Haha, yes I am. Always have been.

                        I still want to know why we got rid of Trot, though... someone, anyone lol.




                        Sig by Sky.:salute:

                        All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                          Haha, yes I am. Always have been.

                          I still want to know why we got rid of Trot, though... someone, anyone lol.
                          I always knew there was a reason why I liked you
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • In his career vs. Matsuzaka, Yankees LF Hideki Matsui is 27 for 34 (.794 Batting Average ) with 9 HR and 14 Doubles . He walked 8 times and only struck out once.









































                            I just made that stuff up, but it looks impressive, doesn't it, South??
                            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com




                            R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                              Haha, yes I am. Always have been.

                              I still want to know why we got rid of Trot, though... someone, anyone lol.
                              Ummmmmm..... because the red sox front office hates having players stick around ??

                              Seriously.... having Manny, Coco Crisp, Wily Mo Pena and soon, JD Drew, meant someone had to go.
                              My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com




                              R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

                              Comment


                              • Only you KB yes ut does, it fooled me for a awhile

                                Originally posted by keithbishop
                                In his career vs. Matsuzaka, Yankees LF Hideki Matsui is 27 for 34 (.794 Batting Average ) with 9 HR and 14 Doubles . He walked 8 times and only struck out once.





































                                I just made that stuff up, but it looks impressive, doesn't it, South??
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X