Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by keithbishop
    Ummmmmm..... because the red sox front office hates having players stick around ??

    Seriously.... having Manny, Coco Crisp, Wily Mo Pena and soon, JD Drew, meant someone had to go.
    Screw Willy Mo and JD... I would take Trot over those 2 in a second on that team. They are both good players, but Trot has been a valuable asset to the team for years, and it's absolute bull that they are letting him go.




    Sig by Sky.:salute:

    All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

    Comment


    • One of the best lines in the Family Guy is


      "And the Lord says GO SOX" Brian
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Hey KB, they deal is done, you can sleep easy tonight, Nancy is a Red Sox
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • GO Redsox!!


          and take the Patriots with you

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Southstander
            Hey KB, they deal is done, you can sleep easy tonight, Nancy is a Red Sox

            NO!!!!!!! Not JD DREW!!!!!!


            I concede the division title .
            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com




            R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
              Screw Willy Mo and JD... I would take Trot over those 2 in a second on that team. They are both good players, but Trot has been a valuable asset to the team for years, and it's absolute bull that they are letting him go.
              The Sox have got terrible run production out of the 5th spot in the order. One of the worst in the league.

              I think DL Drew will be an upgrade although I heard Willy Mo is batting something like .083 in winter ball.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mr. Roper
                The Sox have got terrible run production out of the 5th spot in the order. One of the worst in the league.

                I think DL Drew will be an upgrade although I heard Willy Mo is batting something like .083 in winter ball.
                Welcome to the board Mr. Roper. Is Chrissy coming along as well

                I agree Drew will be an upgrade if he actually plays. His history is not good. We can only hope he stays on the field. Maybe the Sox trade Pena for some other need, like 2B. I am not sold on Pedria
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  Welcome to the board Mr. Roper.

                  I agree Drew will be an upgrade if he actually plays. His history is not good. We can only hope he stays on the field. Maybe the Sox trade Pena for some other need, like 2B. I am not sold on Pedria
                  Willy Mo has very little trade value right now, even as a throw-in on a multi-player deal, so I think the Sox will be forced to keep him. I'd rather see David Muphy as the 4th outfielder. I agree with your assessment of Pedroia, he doesn't seem to have much pop in his bat although his range in the field is better than Loretta's.


                  Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  Is Chrissy coming along as well
                  Of course she is


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                    Welcome to the board Mr. Roper. Is Chrissy coming along as well

                    I agree Drew will be an upgrade if he actually plays. His history is not good. We can only hope he stays on the field. Maybe the Sox trade Pena for some other need, like 2B. I am not sold on Pedria
                    Drew is not an upgrade over Nixon at this point, IMO. Trot is one of my favorite players in baseball so I have paid attention to him, and he is a very clutch hitter. The reason why his spot was so bad last year was because thye kept switching him and Mo, and then he got hurt. Nixon was our third best outfielder, which is only true because of who our other 2 outfielders are lol.




                    Sig by Sky.:salute:

                    All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                      Drew is not an upgrade over Nixon at this point, IMO. Trot is one of my favorite players in baseball so I have paid attention to him, and he is a very clutch hitter. The reason why his spot was so bad last year was because thye kept switching him and Mo, and then he got hurt. Nixon was our third best outfielder, which is only true because of who our other 2 outfielders are lol.
                      I always liked Nixon too but he couldn't hit lefties and hasn't hit for power in years.

                      I think Fenway is a perfect park for DL Drew w/ the left field wall and large gap in center.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mr. Roper
                        I always liked Nixon too but he couldn't hit lefties and hasn't hit for power in years.

                        I think Fenway is a perfect park for DL Drew w/ the left field wall and large gap in center.
                        I know he wasn't great at hitting lefties, and he hasn't hit much for power lately, but I still like him as better for us than Drew. Just my personal opinion, I hope I am wrong, and that Nixon has a great career away from us.




                        Sig by Sky.:salute:

                        All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                        Comment


                        • Here's my 2007 season prediction for Drew

                          148 games played, 27 HR's 99 RBI, .289 avg.

                          He should be solid in the 5-hole.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mr. Roper
                            Here's my 2007 season prediction for Drew

                            148 games played, 27 HR's 99 RBI, .289 avg.

                            He should be solid in the 5-hole.
                            My 2007 prediction for Drew:

                            57 games played 10 HR 36 RBI .290 avg.


                            Just playing..... I wanted to welcome you aboard even though you root for the wrong team.
                            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com




                            R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mr. Roper
                              Here's my 2007 season prediction for Drew

                              148 games played, 27 HR's 99 RBI, .289 avg.

                              He should be solid in the 5-hole.
                              Do you honestly think D.L. Drew is gonna play 148 games? Seriously man. He's never played that many his entire career. Hell, the other day I heard Rome say he's only played over 135 games twice. And both times were contract years (I'm considering last year a contract year). If that doesn't make you raise an eyebrow, nothing will.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by In-com-plete
                                Do you honestly think D.L. Drew is gonna play 148 games? Seriously man. He's never played that many his entire career. Hell, the other day I heard Rome say he's only played over 135 games twice. And both times were contract years (I'm considering last year a contract year). If that doesn't make you raise an eyebrow, nothing will.
                                It makes me raise an eyebrow, and ask why we traded for him when we had a guy who has given his all his entire career for us.




                                Sig by Sky.:salute:

                                All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X