Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from Camp Tranquility

Manny Ramirez showed up at ST today three days before he was expected. Manny is in tremendous physical shape and received a loud ovation from his adoring fans when he took the field.

Update from Camp Chaos

Rather than concentrating on getting ready for the regular season, Mariano Rivera was instead more interested on who he might be playing for next year. He ruled out Boston as a potential suitor saying too much has happened between the two teams for him to consider coming here.

It will be my pleasure to provide more info from the two camps as it becomes available.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
      Update from Camp Tranquility

Manny Ramirez showed up at ST today three days before he was expected. Manny is in tremendous physical shape and received a loud ovation from his adoring fans when he took the field.

Update from Camp Chaos

Rather than concentrating on getting ready for the regular season, Mariano Rivera was instead more interested on who he might be playing for next year. He ruled out Boston as a potential suitor saying too much has happened between the two teams for him to consider coming here.

It will be my pleasure to provide more info from the two camps as it becomes available.
      Sounds like a Johnny Damon quote...only jumbled around a bit.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Update from Camp Chaos

I'm pretty sure a reporter asked him if he'd play for Boston next year in a press conference.

I don't think it's fair to say that's what he WANTED to talk about
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Just look at that machine.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue

Just look at that machine.
            and just look how happy his adoring fans are to see him.

We're just one big happy family here at RSN.

Comment

Update from Camp Chaos

Nice spin, buddy .

Love it.... Manny shows up on Feb. 26th and he's 3 days early.

Mo says MUCH less than Schilling about who he will be playing for in 2007 and Schilling's comments are forgotten.

Keep up the good work.
              My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver
                I'm pretty sure a reporter asked him if he'd play for Boston next year in a press conference.

I don't think it's fair to say that's what he WANTED to talk about

It's OK.... now I don't have to make up a story from camp Chaos. Hell, PCE hasn't even mentioned that Jeter threw a chair at A-Rod after Sunday's practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                  It's OK.... now I don't have to make up a story from camp Chaos. Hell, PCE hasn't even mentioned that Jeter threw a chair at A-Rod after Sunday's practice.
                  Are you sure it was just a chair? I thought he threw a complete dinette set.

Comment

I heard A-Rod broke up with Jeter and he threw an iron at him.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Busted. I was hoping you hadn't read the story yet. I guess it all goes back to Jeter getting word of A-Rod's attempt to hire Tanya Harding and co. to take him out.

It's getting so out of hand that I'm leaning towards being a red sox fan this season .

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                        Busted. I was hoping you hadn't read the story yet. I guess it all goes back to Jeter getting word of A-Rod's attempt to hire Tanya Harding and co. to take him out.

It's getting so out of hand that I'm leaning towards being a red sox fan this season .
                        You really should. It's Matsazuka Mania over here and we're having a blast.

You just have to learn to look away anytime they show Tom Werner on TV. He looks very goofy wearing his Dockers and he talks like figure skater Brian Boitano.

Comment

• Im looking forward for the new pitcher the Sox got, i kno his name, but can't spell it...

I look forward for the red sox and the blue jays to battle it out for the divison title this fall..
                          sigpic

Comment

You just have to learn to look away anytime they show Tom Werner on TV. He looks very goofy wearing his Dockers and he talks like figure skater Brian Boitano.
                            UGH! TOM WERNER.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

You're absolutely correct. Will my negative statements against the red sox be forgiven?? Is there some kind of "witness protection program"?? I'm feeling some heat for telling the truth about Jeter/A-Rod.

Things got much, much worse in the locker room. I just finished listening to a recording and have transcripted it for all my new friends in my soon-to-be home, RSN :

Jeter : "I am no longer the Godfather of your stinkin' Daughter!!!"

A-Rod: "I'm the straw that stirs the drink. I should be the SS and team Captain."

Jeter: "Oh Yeah??? You're Ugly!!!"

A-Rod: "Oh Yeah??? YOU THROW LIKE A GIRL!!!!!

34 Yankees were injured in the ensuing melee, including 12 that received broken collarbones AND broken throwing arms:
                              Jorge Posada
                              Robinson Cano
                              Bobby Abreu
                              Johnny Damon
                              Hideki Matsui
                              Jason Giambi
                              Chien-Ming Wang
                              Andy Pettitte
                              Mike Mussina
                              Mariano Rivera
                              Scott Proctor
                              Kyle Farnsworth

None of the injuries were DIRECTLY caused by Jeter or A-Rod (they both hit like girls). Someone bumped into Kyle Farnsworth, who snapped....tearing through the locker room like the Tasmanian Devil.

The Yankees 2007 season has ended before it even began.

Comment

• Who CARES about Scott Proctor anyway?

I'm glad to see Farnsworth still has that fire.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Working...
                                X