Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keithbishop
    The Royals just about had last night's game won...... then Odalis Perez threw the 1st pitch.

I didn't get to see all of the game, but the red sox (with 1 exception) looked great last night, unfortunately. 3 errors by Lowell....

Matsuzaka vs. Greinke today...... wonder if the game will get any hype.

Yea I was texting on my phone at work so I didnt see the game but saw Boston won .

I get just as happy when they lose as when New York wins.
    Kinda funny.

But I will be able to watch the game today.
    I always seem to like the Royals as of late(like last year when they swept Boston in August)

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!

Yea I was texting on my phone at work so I didnt see the game but saw Boston won .

I get just as happy when they lose as when New York wins.
      Kinda funny.

But I will be able to watch the game today.
      I always seem to like the Royals as of late(like last year when they swept Boston in August)
      boston will win their share of games. Beckett looked good.
      My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

boston will win their share of games. Beckett looked good.
        Yea I know.

I act like its football because I take each game like its a playoff game.

Its a lot longer season then football.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
          Yea I know.

I act like its football because I take each game like its a playoff game.

Its a lot longer season then football.
          True, but it's more fun to pull away in August, not April .

Matsuzaka is having a great day:

6 IP 6 H 1 ER 1 BB 8 K 96 pitches. He allowed a HR to David DeJesus. Zack Greinke is pitching a strong game, too : 7 IP 8 H 2 R 1 ER 1 BB 7 K 101 pitches.

6 pitch 7th inning for Greinke .

2-1 boston bottom of the 6th.

Matsuzaka is still in.

Comment

True, but it's more fun to pull away in August, not April .

Matsuzaka is having a great day:

6 IP 6 H 1 ER 1 BB 8 K 96 pitches. He allowed a HR to David DeJesus. Zack Greinke is pitching a strong game, too : 7 IP 8 H 2 R 1 ER 1 BB 7 K 101 pitches.

6 pitch 7th inning for Greinke .

2-1 boston bottom of the 6th.

Matsuzaka is still in.
            its the top of the 8th now I think

But it is more fun to pull away in August but I just hate all that suspense.

Just like I'd rather win ever football game by 20 plus but winning close games is fun(even tho im use to losing them and not winning)

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGPcvbZA4mc

dice-k side by side with nolan ryan!
              GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

• My Rangers just beat your sox
                sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco

JC Romeo i would not trust with a 10 foot pole. Was dreadful last year
                  Decided to check in on tonight's game and remembered this comment. Romero is trying to make his 2006 #'s look good. Faced 5 batters..... allowed 3 ER and 5 hits (4 singles and a 2-Run HR by Sammy Sosa).

Donnelly walked his 1st batter, but worked out of the 1-out/bases loaded jam without allowing any more damage.

Comment

• This cracked me up:

12:47 -- I'll admit it: Every time J.D. Drew runs full speed after a flyball, it's terrifying -- I keep expecting one of his limbs to rip off or something. Will that feeling ever go away, or does it just fester all season? I hope it goes away. Meanwhile, Dice needs 26 pitches (and the blessing of Tony Pena Jr. batting with two guys on and two outs) to get out of a fifth-inning jam. He's thrown 78 pitches through five innings ... 222 away from reaching today's pitch limit. 2-0, Sox.
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Youk got screwed over, on the 4th pitch, (3-0 count) it was clearly inside, the ump calls a strike.

What the hell?????

Next pitch, Youk flies out.

Should be bases loaded right now.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• And now it should be a more managable, 5-8. Instead, it's 4-8.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                        RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                          This cracked me up:

12:47 -- I'll admit it: Every time J.D. Drew runs full speed after a flyball, it's terrifying -- I keep expecting one of his limbs to rip off or something. Will that feeling ever go away, or does it just fester all season? I hope it goes away. Meanwhile, Dice needs 26 pitches (and the blessing of Tony Pena Jr. batting with two guys on and two outs) to get out of a fifth-inning jam. He's thrown 78 pitches through five innings ... 222 away from reaching today's pitch limit. 2-0, Sox.

Once upon a time, it may have been ...... high school game 17 IP 250 pitches . He walked 33 and allowed 27 ER, but his team won 28-27.

yes, I made the part about the BB, ER, and score up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                            And now it should be a more managable, 5-8. Instead, it's 4-8.
                            8-4 doesn't mean it's over for a team with boston's firepower. I think some other team trailed 7-3 this afternoon entering the 8th .

Leadoff BB to Varitek. Even with a 4-run lead, leadoff BB's drive managers crazy.

Comment

• Mahay (Texas reliever) tried to throw a pitch into the stands.

Comment

• How bout them Rangers? Woooo! Sorry..happy about finally winning.
                                Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Working...
                                X