Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
    Your Jays will be a force to reckon with.

It's gonna be Halladay and Beckett battling for the Cy Young.
    I am inclined to agree with RYO... Beckett for CY Young?? Besides being a complete, and I mean complete, turnaround from last year, he would also have to have the best season of his career to even be considered.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

• Red Sox got a lot of hits tonight.....
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver
        Red Sox got a lot of hits tonight.....
        Hahaha.

Wow.

If we played the Yankees and let's say Beckett was as hot as Felix Hernandez was today, I wouldn't have said "Yankees got a lot of hits tonight..... "

Hernandez was enfuego.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
        RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Matsuzaka pitched well. Yes, Hernandez was en fuego.
          My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
            Hahaha.

Wow.

If we played the Yankees and let's say Beckett was as hot as Felix Hernandez was today, I wouldn't have said "Yankees got a lot of hits tonight..... "

Hernandez was enfuego.

Hahaha.

Wow.

Felix Hernandez IS amazing, but aside from the 14-3 game, the Red Sox offense has been struggling.

Just something to look out for....
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver
              Hahaha.

Wow.

Felix Hernandez IS amazing, but aside from the 14-3 game, the Red Sox offense has been struggling.

Just something to look out for....
              Someone should tell your Yanks that a little stretching before the game wouldn't hurt. Seem to be having quite a problem with those hammys, don't 'cha think?

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

• Can someone tell me who is leading the AL East right now?

J/K, it's a long season, and apart from Halladay, Burnett, and maybe Chacin, our starting pitching is suspect. Thankfully we have a great lineup this year, and I honestly believe we can keep up with any team in the AL East this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by alwilson91
                  Can someone tell me who is leading the AL East right now?

J/K, it's a long season, and apart from Halladay, Burnett, and maybe Chacin, our starting pitching is suspect. Thankfully we have a great lineup this year, and I honestly believe we can keep up with any team in the AL East this year.
                  whoohoo blue jays

sox or jays i would be happy to win the al EAST
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                    whoohoo blue jays

sox or jays i would be happy to win the al EAST
                    Well, as long as it isn't the Yankees I think most people will be happy, except Yankee fans of course!

Comment

Someone should tell your Yanks that a little stretching before the game wouldn't hurt. Seem to be having quite a problem with those hammys, don't 'cha think?

Yeah, it's a little weird and concerning.

I have a pretty good feeling that whoever's in charge of that won't be returning. (I know it's not Gene Monahan--he's the trainer who's been with the team forever...)
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

My, my..... what short memories we have. When the Yankees have injured players, others step up, as was the case last season when Matsui and Sheffield missed most of the season and Pavano missed the entire season. Not to name names, but some other teams tend to blame late season collapses on an injury to 1 player. Funny how that works......

Comment

• With the start of a 4 game series starting tomorrow I was wondering if any of you so called baseball fans had the hair for a wager.

GO ANGELS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by horsesense
                            With the start of a 4 game series starting tomorrow I was wondering if any of you so called baseball fans had the hair for a wager.

GO ANGELS!!!
                            PCE will bet you $1500 that boston will sweep the series .

I'll make you a CP bet when your Angels play my Yankees.

Comment

• Whats the story with the 2B? Is he any good? It looks like they may want to make a token attempt to have a player from their own system.

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                                PCE will bet you $1500 that boston will sweep the series .

I'll make you a CP bet when your Angels play my Yankees.

As will I....
                                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X