Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your both on..
    Wheres Med? I know hes gonna want some of this..

Comment

• Originally posted by horsesense
      With the start of a 4 game series starting tomorrow I was wondering if any of you so called baseball fans had the hair for a wager.

GO ANGELS!!!
      I see a split in this one

Lackey over Wake

Schilling over Escobar

Beckett over Santana

Weaver over Tavarez

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

• I see a split in this one
        Id be happy with that..
        We seem to have our problems with the Sox.
        We OWN the Yankees tho..

Comment

Id be happy with that..
          We seem to have our problems with the Sox.
          We OWN the Yankees tho..
          You might have had a small chance in '04 but decided to kick Guillen off the team right before the ALDS.

That made my day.

Comment

• He had to go. I hate seeing us lose one of the best clutch hitters on the team, but you cant have a guy like that turning the clubhouse upside down. Scossia diesnt put up with that, and I for one repect his decision.

Comment

• Game one to Boston. In BIG TIME fashion..

Comment

Game one to Boston. In BIG TIME fashion..
                Boston beat the **** out of the ANGELS. I saw that game. In about 20 min "IT"S TIME FOR DODGER BASEBALL"= Vin Scully
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

• **** happens bro. This seasons long enough. Im sure the Dodgers are in for an azz woopin or two themselves sometime during the season.
                  Whats Scossias (former WS winning Dodger Catcher) record against his former team?

Comment

• Comment

**** happens bro. This seasons long enough. Im sure the Dodgers are in for an azz woopin or two themselves sometime during the season.
                      Whats Scossias (former WS winning Dodger Catcher) record against his former team?
                      10-11

And before you even ask, that's including last years sweep.

Comment

• Schilling was great today.
                        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Sox have outscored the Angels 18-1 thus far in the series.

Hector Carrasco had the breaking ball going well in the first and second inning and then fell apart.

Angels hitters didn't do themselves any favors against Curt by swinging early and often. They need more patience and force the SP to go deeper in counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
                            Sox have outscored the Angels 18-1 thus far in the series.

Hector Carrasco had the breaking ball going well in the first and second inning and then fell apart.

Angels hitters didn't do themselves any favors against Curt by swinging early and often. They need more patience and force the SP to go deeper in counts.
                            i agree! my angels aint doin nothin to the solid boston red sox! i like the sox in the east! i hope my angels are more competitive the rest of the series! good luck bosox this year!
                            GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by antiwup
                              i agree! my angels aint doin nothin to the solid boston red sox! i like the sox in the east! i hope my angels are more competitive the rest of the series! good luck bosox this year!
                              I always thought you liked the Yankees

Comment

• Prop to the sox. They handed my Angels thier a$$'s.
                                Too bad none of you so called baseball fans wanted a wager..

Comment

Working...
                                X