Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NBudris
    I seen that but I am trying to get the clip of the person that caught the ball diving with out spilling the beer
    This was in the same game and if someone has a clip let me know.. PLEASE. It was the #1 play on the top 10 last night

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NBudris
      This was in the same game and if someone has a clip let me know.. PLEASE. It was the #1 play on the top 10 last night
      Didn't see the play or the clip but I heard the game on the radio and the announcers were impressed with the fan.

      BTW, Wily Mo just crushed one to deep center. The ball hit above the second windows in the restarants and was still drilling.

      They haven't announced the distance yet but I'd say at least 450.


      Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

      Comment


      • That was a good game last night, great performance by two young pitchers. Dice K was tearing through our lineup before he had some control problems and eventually walked in the winning run. Gustavo pitched a very nice game and picked up the W to go to 2-0.

        Hopefully another Japanese pitcher can pick up the win tomorrow when Ohka takes the mound for the Jays.


        BTW, if you guys manage to lure Roger Clemens to Boston, I definitely see you guys taking the AL East. That would be a deadly pitching lineup!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alwilson91

          Hopefully another Japanese pitcher can pick up the win tomorrow when Ohka takes the mound for the Jays.

          :
          If I were a Jays fan I'd be petrified everytime Ohka takes the mound.

          Then again, I'm petrified everytime Wakefield takes the mound.

          Still, I'b predicting the Sox bats come back alive tonight.


          Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alwilson91
            That was a good game last night, great performance by two young pitchers. Dice K was tearing through our lineup before he had some control problems and eventually walked in the winning run. Gustavo pitched a very nice game and picked up the W to go to 2-0.

            Hopefully another Japanese pitcher can pick up the win tomorrow when Ohka takes the mound for the Jays.


            BTW, if you guys manage to lure Roger Clemens to Boston, I definitely see you guys taking the AL East. That would be a deadly pitching lineup!
            Last night I had a dream.

            It was of a product of which I entitled Chacin Cologne. And I contacted Gustavo and endorsed it on his sleeve and was fined 10 million and I got the bill.

            It was odd.


            Hideki Okajima completely froze that bottom of the 7th line up.

            3 up 3 down 3 K's.

            Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
            RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
            Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
            -Kobe Bryant-

            Comment


            • Wow, Ohka completely fell apart late after starting off great, and Wakefield shut our hitters down like it was his job or something!

              Comment


              • I have a feeling we MAY see Papelbon in the starting rotation and Okajima as the new closer.

                Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                -Kobe Bryant-

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                  I have a feeling we MAY see Papelbon in the starting rotation and Okajima as the new closer.
                  I wouldn't mind seeing that.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Is it just me or is Clement an overpaid worthless bum?

                    We'll be paying him 9 million by the end of this season and I believe he's in Pawtucket?

                    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                    -Kobe Bryant-

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                      Is it just me or is Clement an overpaid worthless bum?

                      We'll be paying him 9 million by the end of this season and I believe he's in Pawtucket?
                      Hes the Yankees version of Pavano

                      Comment


                      • 4 consecutive HR's..... I'm amazed. I've never seen anything like that.
                        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com




                        R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

                        Comment


                        • A Rockies fan was just freaking out over your team. Congrats to you guys that was SICK!!!!
                          ...capture it...remember it...

                          Comment


                          • 4 back to back homers.............against the YANKEES?!?!?!?!?!?

                            Freaking hilarious........beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll! :dance:
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chidoze
                              4 back to back homers.............against the YANKEES?!?!?!?!?!?

                              Freaking hilarious........beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll! :dance:
                              heck yeah and against those stupid yankees!! great series! a-rod cant stop the bleeding!!! get the sweep i order you bosox!!
                              GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

                              [


                              denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by antiwup
                                heck yeah and against those stupid yankees!! great series! a-rod cant stop the bleeding!!! get the sweep i order you bosox!!

                                Take it easy there anti-yanks
                                Administrator

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X