Red Sox Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcdavey
    are you prone to bouts of retardation, i know beckett's very good, but it sounds like you have no concept of the national league lol
    I think your only shot is tonight against Wakefield.

Beckett has a bat too! Last year he hit a homer in Minute Maid Park I think it was.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue

Beckett has a bat too! Last year he hit a homer in Minute Maid Park I think it was.
      and this year he had a hard hit double and then made a nice base running move and evenutally scored a big run.

The Sox had to give up Hanley Ramirez to get Josh but it seems like the trade has worked out well for both teams.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

are you prone to bouts of retardation, i know beckett's very good, but it sounds like you have no concept of the national league lol
        Sorry... not only was I drunk when I made that post, but unfortunately as was said in the post before yours, over on the East Coast I tend to not be able to see much of what happens on the West Coast... I did know that Peavy was a good pitcher, just didn't realize he was that good.

All that said... we are still going to sweep you.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

• Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
          Sorry... not only was I drunk when I made that post, but unfortunately as was said in the post before yours, over on the East Coast I tend to not be able to see much of what happens on the West Coast... I did know that Peavy was a good pitcher, just didn't realize he was that good.

All that said... we are still going to sweep you.
          all that said, i expect you to sweep us...you're the effing red sox haha
          sigpic

Comment

yeah...peavy doesn't have a bat does he?
            sigpic

Comment

yeah...peavy doesn't have a bat does he?
              Just shut your mouth and we'll see what happens.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
              RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
              Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
              -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

well....looks like you were right

i'll happily settle for taking 1 outta 3 vs the great red sox.
                sigpic

Comment

Sometimes I hate being on the East Coast... I have NESN, but I can't watch the game because apparently it is not available in my area on the network dedicated to the Red Sox.

Comment

Young pitched a great game and with Peavy pitching tomorrow could make it 2 out of 3.
                    R.I.P
                    #27 Darrent Williams
                    #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                      Sometimes I hate being on the East Coast... I have NESN, but I can't watch the game because apparently it is not available in my area on the network dedicated to the Red Sox.
                      that sucks, i used to hate having mlbtv online and getting padre games blacked out, i was lucky enough tonight to see the game up here on nesn via sat coverage

i gotta say those red sox pbp guys remy and the other guy are pretty damn unbiased.

when the umps made some bad mistakes against sd, remy was all over them saying they screwed up said it was correct when both plays were overturned (a hr that was ruled a foul and a sigle that originally ruled a flyout)
                      sigpic

Comment

that sucks, i used to hate having mlbtv online and getting padre games blacked out, i was lucky enough tonight to see the game up here on nesn via sat coverage

i gotta say those red sox pbp guys remy and the other guy are pretty damn unbiased.

when the umps made some bad mistakes against sd, remy was all over them saying they screwed up said it was correct when both plays were overturned (a hr that was ruled a foul and a sigle that originally ruled a flyout)
                        They are pretty good at keeping a bias out of their announcing. I have watched games when we played the Yankees and they have done a good job of staying objective instead of immediately using the fact that they like the Red Sox to do their announcing. It amazes me sometimes because even on ESPN some of the announcers clearly use a bias when calling games.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosfanscott
                          Young pitched a great game and with Peavy pitching tomorrow could make it 2 out of 3.
                          i'm hoping but i can't count on keeping boston's bats quiet for a whole series.
                          sigpic

Comment

i'm hoping but i can't count on keeping boston's bats quiet for a whole series.
                            You figure that will happen soon, hopefully it will wait till Monday.
                            R.I.P
                            #27 Darrent Williams
                            #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

• Tough series in Seattle. Dice-K has pitched great his last six outings or so but doesn't have much to show for it as the Sox are getting him very little run support.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

• So apparently Lester is coming back... he has his first start this week, if ESPN reported it correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X