Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southstander
    replied
    Wade Miley and four relief pitchers combine for a four hit shut out of the Rays.the final score was 1 - 0.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Sox fall to the 0's again today 8- 3.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    The game was close and a solid start for a hire Tillman untill the top of the ninth inning when a Chris Davisdrives in to runs to give Baltimore the 4 - 1 win. Papi had three hits I. The loss.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Xander Bogarts' walk off single to right give the white hot Red Sox a 3 - 2 an over the Orioles.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    The Red Sox fall to the National 10 - 5 one One Boston Day ( the two year Annivarsary of the attacks).It was also Jackie Robinson Daywith all players, and Umpires wearing 42.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Tonight our Red Sox beat the Nationals 8-7. Dustin Pedroia' went 3-for-4 with a Homer . Brock Holt was 2-for-4, and Mookie Betts had 2 RBIs.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Hey South, great series this weekend. I stayed up for the entire game Friday/Saturday. Maybe a CP bet for the next series?

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    In the home opener at America's most beloved ballpark Boston takes care of the Washington 9 - 4 in the secon Interleague series of the young season.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    After Clay Buchholtz gave up 10 runs in 3.2 innings the Sox fan to the Evil Empire 14 - 4.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    The Sox game two of the weekend zeros in the Bronx 8 - 4.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Awesome!
    THe only game I've seen so far is the loss to Philadelphia. The moral of this story is I probably shouldn't watch 'em so we get more W's!

Hopefully I can catch some highlights or rerun of the game v the Yankees today on ESPN UK.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    After 6 Hours and 49 min blowing a 3 - 0 lead then a one run lead in the 8th, 16agh and the 18th innings the Red Sox finally put the Yankees away 6 - 5.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    On a night both teams wore their respective club hats from 1915 to commemorate the 100th Annivarsary of the Boston vs Philadelphia World Series match up the Red Sox win 6 - 2. A fitting ending to the night and the three game road stand as the Sox take the series 2 - 1, just like there counterparts took the Fall Classic 4 - 1.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    After a few uncharacteristic miscues by Dustin Pedroia, and several meneft on base the Red Sox fall to the Fightin' Phils 4 - 2.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    What a great way to start the season. Our first hit was for a Home Run by Pedroia as Boston crises to a 8 - 0 win over the Phillies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X