Yea its exciting.
      Papi should have hustled.
      I'm shocked he didn't.
      For a big guy he usually hustles a lot.

but Here comes my man

Comment

• Damn they took him out.

Comment

• Well dang, who didn't see that one coming?

GAGne sucks at life.

Comment

• Trot F%@#&ING Nixon.

Once again....WAY TO BLOW IT GAGne!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
              Well dang, who didn't see that one coming?

GAGne sucks at life.
              You were the one telling me how great he was over his last to "meaningless" outings.

But Hey its not over.

I still like Gagne.

Please dont bash him.

kthxbye

Comment

• Cleveland scored a TD and XP in overtime.

Heres to an 8 run rally for Boston.

Comment

• Remember back in the day when the Red Sox were clutch? Now they are the biggest bunch of chokers I have ever seen. To our offense, way to show up against an average pitcher today.

And to Dice-K, way to earn that 50 million bucks.

If Beckett isn't pitching game 4 tomorrow, Tito ought to be slapped. I will BEYOND furious if Wakefield goes tomorrow.

Comment

Remember back in the day when the Red Sox were clutch? Now they are the biggest bunch of chokers I have ever seen. To our offense, way to show up against an average pitcher today.

If Beckett isn't pitching game 4 tomorrow, Tito ought to be slapped. I will BEYOND furious if Wakefield goes tomorrow.
                    Dice K = Hieki Irabu

he is a bum, enough said.

Pray for rain tomorrow so Beckett can pitch game 4 and plz no more
                    Godzilla the overrated stiff
                    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Remember back in the day when the Red Sox were clutch? Now they are the biggest bunch of chokers I have ever seen. To our offense, way to show up against an average pitcher toda

Calm down. Its only 2 losses. Now you know how Yankee fans feel after losing 2 games to Cleveland(we lost 3). But that series is still not over by far.

You said the Series would go 6 at most anyways.
                      You could be right.

And IMO Wake should go game 4.

If you go down 3-1? Then you have Josh for game 5 on the road. You win that game and its 3-2. Then Curt in front of the home crowd. So say he pitched a gem. Then its all tied at 3 with Dice-gay pitching for all the marbles in game 7 at home. He is a much better pitcher at home then on the road.

So keep the faith.

But maybe Boston just isn't what you thought they were

Comment

• I still rather Beckett go in game 4 so that we can use him in game 7 as well. Assuming he won his 3 starts, we would just have to squeeze one win out of Schilling or Dice-K. I just don't trust Wake at all. Of course if our offense doesn't wake up it doesn't really matter who we put on the mound.

Comment

• The Indians won fair and square but I can't believe how much the umps have been squeezing Dice-K all year and especially last night.

He locates his slider right at the knees but the umps often call it low. Also, he doesn't just nibble at the corners, he often hits the corners - but again they call it a ball.

As a rookie he's just not getting the calls. Case in point, Timlin comes in the game and throws one a couple inches off the plate and the ump calls it a strike.

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

• Starting Wake would be insane

Mother Nature give me rain!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsCrowEater View Post
                              Starting Wake would be insane

Mother Nature give me rain!!
                              It's official that Wake is starting.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/score.../MLB789378.htm

Francona is an idiot for doing this. If Beckett went tonight, we could have used him in game 7 as well. With Wake pitching tonight, we will be lucky to get to a game 7. Wake better pitch the game of his life tonight.

Comment

It's official that Wake is starting.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/score.../MLB789378.htm

Francona is an idiot for doing this. If Beckett went tonight, we could have used him in game 7 as well. With Wake pitching tonight, we will be lucky to get to a game 7. Wake better pitch the game of his life tonight.
                                There's a good chance it will rain tonight in Cleveland and I don't like a knuckleballer pitching in the rain.

Let's hope for showers and the game is rained out and Beckett can take Wake's place.

Comment

Working...
                                X