Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southstander
    replied
    Yaz’s grandson just hit his first Fenway Park home run (401 feet).

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Went to the two game stand in Denver this past week. Darn near caught J.D. Martinez’s home run. My wife ducked and it broke the guy in back of her thumb.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    :clap::clap::clap:Well done.Congrats Red Sox and Red Sox Fans

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Congrats, Red Sox!

Happy family here.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Congratz to The Red Sox for another World Series championship! Got some nice contributions from an abundance of players. Good for David Price for finally showing up in the playoffs...in a BIG WAY! And how about journeyman Pearce, who won the MVP! He's a grinder, but I did not see this in the cards for him. Never say never!

No doubt, Boston deserved this championship. Best team all season!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Let me get this out of the way now while the vomit is churning in my pinstriped guts.

But seriously, congrats on winning the World Series. This is probably the 2nd greatest baseball team I've seen in my lifetime. Truly deserved. I'm anxious to see what we do next year to combat this never say die juggernaut.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Dodgers "dodged" a huge loss, which basically would have wrapped it up for The Red Sox. The Kinsler "slip" was a game changer. If Dodgers win tonight, we have a series!

Good to see that David Price has put some of the playoff curse (on him) into the garbage, with 2 outstanding performances in his last 2 games.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    What a game!

Two more!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Sometimes it's good to be a night person. Hopefully, I'll be on soon to say, One more!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    If you haven't seen it yet, here is a good piece on the Sox breaking the "Curse" in 2004. We Yankee fans are still in denial lol.

I watched part of it. I'll have to finish it when it's not so late. Thanks for posting it.

Two more!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    If you haven't seen it yet, here is a good piece on the Sox breaking the "Curse" in 2004. We Yankee fans are still in denial lol.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Congrats to the Red Sox. Four more to go.
    Let’s go Red Sox. Two more to go!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Congrats to the Red Sox. Four more to go.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    It is the RED SOX world this year. Only way they lose it is if they beat themselves!
    Yes!

Congrats Red Sox!

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Wow.

One more game!

Go Red Sox!!
    It is the RED SOX world this year. Only way they lose it is if they beat themselves!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X