Evil Empire Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
    What did Manny do? I just had the audio on. Was it a fielding showboat?
    Manny hit a HR and stood in the batters box and admired it for a long time.

He needs to grow up. But otherwise go Sox
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      Manny hit a HR and stood in the batters box and admired it for a long time.

He needs to grow up. But otherwise go Sox
      Oh. Well I woulda paid good money to see that. Don't care if you think it was childish, I love it when Manny does stuff like that. You know him, it was just "Manny Being Manny" sorry to coin the phrase you hate as well as me but thats all I could think of.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Oh. Well I woulda paid good money to see that. Don't care if you think it was childish, I love it when Manny does stuff like that. You know him, it was just "Manny Being Manny" sorry to coin the phrase you hate as well as me but thats all I could think of.
        So, you would have paid good money to see manny hit a 3 run homer that leaves the home team down by 3 more runs? Sweet.

Yea...good ol' manny being manny...remember when he said he wanted to be on the yankees? That was great.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
          So, you would have paid good money to see manny hit a 3 run homer that leaves the home team down by 3 more runs? Sweet.

Yea...good ol' manny being manny...remember when he said he wanted to be on the yankees? That was great.
          I want Manny to play for Seattle, so I never have to see his sorry ass play.

I have a 5 year old son. How do I explain when he says "Dad why did Manny just stand there after he hit the meaningless HR. and Dad aren't you supposed to run out every ground ball as an error could be made.

He makes me sick. He can hit, but I will take Derek Jeter, Trot Nixon, JD Drew, Tori Hunter any day of the week. They play the game the right way not the loser way

Trade Manny to Philly for Bobby Abreau_ I would in a second

Comment

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            I would have paid good money to see Manny hit a 3 run homer that he just stands and admires for a while. Oh, by the way, when he hit it, it decreased the deficit to 2 runs.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
            Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I would have paid good money to see Manny hit a 3 run homer that he just stands and admires for a while. Oh, by the way, when he hit it, it decreased the deficit to 2 runs.
              Liquid I like the Sox but check out he box score the homer made the game 7-4.

Box Score

Comment

Liquid I like the Sox but check out he box score the homer made the game 7-4.

Box Score
                I'm sorry, I read the box score wrong earlier when I replied to NJBRONCOSFAN's post.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Actually, NJ was right.

The HR left the home team down by 3 runs.

Edit: Medford already pointed it out.
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Jeter needs two hits tonight to get to 2000.....Since it's in Boston, as good as a milestone as it is, do you think they'll at least mention it?
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                      Jeter needs two hits tonight to get to 2000.....Since it's in Boston, as good as a milestone as it is, do you think they'll at least mention it?
                      Of course they will. The Red Sox are not that classless. It is a lot of the fans that wear "Yankees Suck" t shirts that are the losers

I am not a Yankee fan, but I show respect to all teams

Comment

Of course they will. The Red Sox are not that classless. It is a lot of the fans that wear "Yankees Suck" t shirts that are the losers

I am not a Yankee fan, but I show respect to all teams

That's good.

You respect baseball.

And for that, I hope the Red Sox only lose by about 15 tonight!
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                          Actually, NJ was right.

The HR left the home team down by 3 runs.

Edit: Medford already pointed it out.
                          Edit on top of your edit, I already corrected my mistake.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Stinnett catching for the Yanks.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Stinnett catching for the Yanks.

Eh.................
                              Last edited by Tatum26Bell; 05-24-2006, 05:57 PM.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Big hit for Melky!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                                X