Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    Big hit for Melky!!!

Made me proud.....4-2 after 1 1/2..... GO YANKEES!
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• YOUK!!!!! Sorry just had to.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Randy Johnson hasn't looked all that good...luckily, Clement has looked a lot worse!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Melky my boy! He does it again!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Randy Johnson hasn't looked all that good...luckily, Clement has looked a lot worse!
            Thanks to getting hit in the leg.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
            RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
            Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

• Originally posted by LiquidBlue
              Thanks to getting hit in the leg.
              Sure, whatever. And his 5 + era prior to this game is just an aberration.

Comment

Sure, whatever. And his 5 + era prior to this game is just an aberration.

Of course.

Either way, Ballgame over, Yankees win, THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Yankees win!!!!!
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Manny was amazing tonight...... as good of a series as I've seen a player have this season. Manny didn't showboat tonight...... not that I expected him to vs RJ.

I'm glad Mo knocked him down in the 9th before putting him away........ and quietly sending the sox down 1-2-3 in the 9th.

The 8th inning was scary, to say the least........... Farnsworth came back to freeze Ortiz to end the inning, though. Ortiz went 0 for 5 with 4 K's and 5 LOB.

Melky had the best game of his young career.... 4 RBI night.

RJ struggled mightily before getting 9 of the last 10 batters out.

No Matsui..... No Posada.... No Damon...... adds up to a YANKEES VICTORY.

Nice taste of October in May..... Great series. Yet another reminder of why the Yankees/red sox is the biggest rivalry in baseball.
                  My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                    Of course.

Either way, Ballgame over, Yankees win, THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Yankees win!!!!!

That has to be one of the MOST annoying play by play calls in all of sports
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander

I happen to look forward to it every night....if I'm listening on the radio.

I mainly just like the last two words, but the whole thing just sounds right.
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                        Manny was amazing tonight...... as good of a series as I've seen a player have this season. Manny didn't showboat tonight...... not that I expected him to vs RJ.

I'm glad Mo knocked him down in the 9th before putting him away........ and quietly sending the sox down 1-2-3 in the 9th.

The 8th inning was scary, to say the least........... Farnsworth came back to freeze Ortiz to end the inning, though. Ortiz went 0 for 5 with 4 K's and 5 LOB.

Melky had the best game of his young career.... 4 RBI night.

RJ struggled mightily before getting 9 of the last 10 batters out.

No Matsui..... No Posada.... No Damon...... adds up to a YANKEES VICTORY.

Nice taste of October in May..... Great series. Yet another reminder of why the Yankees/red sox is the biggest rivalry in baseball.

But isn't it incredible that we can compete---And win--with some of the top teams, WITHOUT some of our all-stars.

We're a deep team, and Melky Cabrera and Cano are here to make sure it remains that way for years to come.
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander
                          You, sir, are WRONG!!!!!!

It is THE most annoying.

My goal is to listen to or watch every Yankees game for the rest of the season.
                          As my MLBTV picture has been messed up, I listen to most of them. The WCBS (radio)game calls are growing on me (OK, but nothing special)......... until the wins are finalized...... "Thhhhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhh Yankees Win!!!!!" is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                            But isn't it incredible that we can compete---And win--with some of the top teams, WITHOUT some of our all-stars.

We're a deep team, and Melky Cabrera and Cano are here to make sure it remains that way for years to come.
                            It is amazing............and MELKY IS FOR REAL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                              You, sir, are WRONG!!!!!!

It is THE most annoying.

My goal is to listen to or watch every Yankees game for the rest of the season.
                              As my MLBTV picture has been messed up, I listen to most of them. The WCBS (radio)game calls are growing on me (OK, but nothing special)......... until the wins are finalized...... "Thhhhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhh Yankees Win!!!!!" is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I like it, and I like listening to WCBS for the coverage......

Originally posted by keithbishop
                              It is amazing............and MELKY IS FOR REAL!!!
                              He is!
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• On the topic of radio broadcasts, I was a bigger fan of the sterling/steiner combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X