Frozen Four underway today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four underway today

NCAA Hockey's Frozen Four; semi-finals today! My grandson plays for the Minnesota State (Mankato) Mavericks and they are in the "final/frozen" four playing St Cloud State right now. ESPN2
    After the 2nd period it is tied 3-3; this is the 2nd time the Mavs have been in the NCAA tournament in the last 2 seasons (last season was canceled) but the first time the Mavs have made it to the Frozen Four ... hoping the can pull this off and get to the final.
    Last edited by brianmcfarlane; 04-08-2021, 03:58 PM.
    sigpic

Umass and Minnesota Duluth are playing later. 3 Minnesota teams in the Frozen Four! Minnesota Duluth's coach is the father of one of the Maverick's players; Sandelin (sp). Interesting if it should end up a father (coach) against son. My grandson playing for the Mavericks I think is 3rd line, he gets ~7 minutes ice time typically ... McMahon #10, it would be great to see him get a goal.
    sigpic

Comment

Mavericks lose late... sad.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
        Please see your PM and respond (game prize). Thanks!
        Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Please see your PM and respond (game prize). Thanks!
          I have responded to the PM, at least I think I did it. I have sent another PM though. Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

NCAA Hockey's Frozen Four; semi-finals today! My grandson plays for the Minnesota State (Mankato) Mavericks and they are in the "final/frozen" four playing St Cloud State right now. ESPN2
            After the 2nd period it is tied 3-3; this is the 2nd time the Mavs have been in the NCAA tournament in the last 2 seasons (last season was canceled) but the first time the Mavs have made it to the Frozen Four ... hoping the can pull this off and get to the final.
            Your grandson must be a good hockey player!!

Sorry about the loss.

Comment

Congrats to your grandson and team for making it this far.

I have responded to the PM, at least I think I did it. I have sent another PM though. Thanks
              Thanks. There's a glitch in my Notifications.
              Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Your grandson must be a good hockey player!!

Sorry about the loss.
                My daughter has 3 kids (2 boys and a girl) and they all play hockey and they are all pretty good at it too. My granddaughter has a scholarship to Holy Cross playing on their women's hockey team next season. My other grandson currently plays in the USPHL Premiere league with the Wisconsin Rapids Riverkings... he is averaging 1.11 PPG in 35 games this last season, 16G, 23A. He has the potential to be better, the Wichita Falls Warriors of the NAHL have tendered him, meaning they have his players rights for the NAHL.
                sigpic

Comment

My daughter has 3 kids (2 boys and a girl) and they all play hockey and they are all pretty good at it too. My granddaughter has a scholarship to Holy Cross playing on their women's hockey team next season. My other grandson currently plays in the USPHL Premiere league with the Wisconsin Rapids Riverkings... he is averaging 1.11 PPG in 35 games this last season, 16G, 23A. He has the potential to be better, the Wichita Falls Warriors of the NAHL have tendered him, meaning they have his players rights for the NAHL.
                  Impressive!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X