Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowzer, I had no business winning that match

Comment

As a tribute to the late great Norm MacDonald, I have changed my name to, you guessed it, Frank Stallone.

No, I got a better one. My new team name is: Turd Ferguson!

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        As a tribute to the late great Norm MacDonald, I have changed my name to, you guessed it, Frank Stallone.

No, I got a better one. My new team name is: Turd Ferguson!

You are an admirable, honorable person.....how touching.

Last edited by CanDB; 09-15-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I just approved a trade. Just a reminder, I had asked for feedback re: approval process with the 1 day trade window. The options were either Commish can veto, or the group members. There were few responses, and until I heard otherwise, I made the setting Commish over group, because that was the 2 to 1 vote. If anyone else wants to vote, please feel free. I can adjust the setting if the feedback supports it. The current setting is similar in my other league. It may be better given there is only one day involved and The Commish usually keeps a close eye on matters. And trust me, it would take an obvious bad intent for me to veto. I don't think I've ever had a trade concern in any league I've played.

Thx!

Comment

Spice....I sent you a couple trade offers

Comment

Hey gang, it may just be temporary but I can not get into fantasy. Anyone else try this morning?

I am sure this won't last too long, and to the 2 teams involved, I will be approving the trade asap.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Hey gang, it may just be temporary but I can not get into fantasy. Anyone else try this morning?

I am sure this won't last too long, and to the 2 teams involved, I will be approving the trade asap.
                havent had an issue
                sigpic
                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Originally posted by dipablo View Post

havent had an issue
                  thx pal....I am on laptop but will try my phone.

Comment

Guys, half-PPR, I am tempted to play Kadarius Toney vs the Cowboys over Tim Patrick and Allen Robinson in a flex spot since Sterling Shepard and Darius Slayton have been ruled out.

I went back and saw Tim Patrick's numbers with Drew Lock, he did well with Lock too. Now that I know Teddy did practice (good for him), do you like his matchup over Toney's matchup with the Cowboys?? ARob has been a non-factor and unless I see any chemistry with Justin Fields, hard to trot him out on the field, IMO.

Thoughts??

Comment

• Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                      Guys, half-PPR, I am tempted to play Kadarius Toney vs the Cowboys over Tim Patrick and Allen Robinson in a flex spot since Sterling Shepard and Darius Slayton have been ruled out.

I went back and saw Tim Patrick's numbers with Drew Lock, he did well with Lock too. Now that I know Teddy did practice (good for him), do you like his matchup over Toney's matchup with the Cowboys?? ARob has been a non-factor and unless I see any chemistry with Justin Fields, hard to trot him out on the field, IMO.

Thoughts??
                      I am so confused about Robinson. I'd be playing him every game if I had him. Something's amiss. It is a tough question and I can see merit in each choice this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I am so confused about Robinson. I'd be playing him every game if I had him. Something's amiss. It is a tough question and I can see merit in each choice this weekend.

Kadarius Toney over ARob and Tim Patrick won my matchup by 10 points. I think we might see an OBJ rookie year like production with Toney.

I made 2 waiver moves this week and played them. Kadarius Toney and Dawson Knox, gave me 45 points in my half-PPR league, and were the main reason I won against a guy who had Ekeler, Najee Harris and James Robinson. Also Kamara finally had his first 2 TD game to save the day for me as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by chad72 View Post

Kadarius Toney over ARob and Tim Patrick won my matchup by 10 points. I think we might see an OBJ rookie year like production with Toney.

I made 2 waiver moves this week and played them. Kadarius Toney and Dawson Knox, gave me 45 points in my half-PPR league, and were the main reason I won against a guy who had Ekeler, Najee Harris and James Robinson. Also Kamara finally had his first 2 TD game to save the day for me as well.
                          Toney had a heck of a game! He's their #1 receiver until someone returns! Allen Robinson is costing a lot of fantasy folks this year.

Comment

• I have a good group of RBs, and am looking for a good WR. My top 3 backs have all produced a lot of points so far, so I prefer a combo of my other backs - Sanders, Williams and Booker, for one quality receiver. Multi player deals are fine too.

Comment

Working...
                            X