Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2022 Fantasy Football Smackdown League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I love keeper leagues but if managers don't return year after year it just doesn't make sense. Just keeping it as a re-draft every year is probably the way to go. I'm good with the 4th
    Thx bud!

    Comment


    • #32
      Hey! Sorry I'm enjoying a new promotion with damn near half the company leaving for jobs that offer 100% work from home options. I'm seeing emails come through for fantasy leagues so I have some catching up to do but with all that said, I'm in this year!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Hey! Sorry I'm enjoying a new promotion with damn near half the company leaving for jobs that offer 100% work from home options. I'm seeing emails come through for fantasy leagues so I have some catching up to do but with all that said, I'm in this year!
        Good to hear from you!!

        Comment


        • #34
          DevilSpawn - What Happens In Vegas
          JvDub95 - Mean Machine
          Danzler88 - Kamaravirus (League Champ)

          broncos SB2010 - Going Long
          CanDB - We The North
          BroncosDivision - Danish Bronco

          beastlyskronk - Something or Another
          dipablo - Lock and Load
          taz1458 - Mile High Salute
          Thors Hammer - Legion of Doom
          Ringo56 - Miller Highlife

          OK gang, we're now at 11, which means we just have to find one new manager. Again, if you know someone who would like to join us, preferably from BCMB, let me know.

          Good stuff!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Well, I absolutely would love to keep playing but if you can't find another I'd be willing to step down and you could just play it as a 10 man. Looking like it's going to be hard to fill positions. Almost all the formal leagues need players too

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              Well, I absolutely would love to keep playing but if you can't find another I'd be willing to step down and you could just play it as a 10 man. Looking like it's going to be hard to fill positions. Almost all the formal leagues need players too
              I appreciate the gesture Jv, but we want you back. If for some reason it goes different this year, and no one else comes forward, I will get in touch with you. But each year FFers seem to show up with enthusiasm, about now. So I expect us to form a solid 12 team league once again.

              But thanks just the same.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                Well, I absolutely would love to keep playing but if you can't find another I'd be willing to step down and you could just play it as a 10 man. Looking like it's going to be hard to fill positions. Almost all the formal leagues need players too
                If anything I would step down. I’m not sure if the ship is going to block fantasy football sites or not, but if they do I’d only have access during port visits where I have cell service. As much as I’d like to keep my spot, I’d rather the league be filled with people actually able to play.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

                  If anything I would step down. I’m not sure if the ship is going to block fantasy football sites or not, but if they do I’d only have access during port visits where I have cell service. As much as I’d like to keep my spot, I’d rather the league be filled with people actually able to play.
                  If you feel like you are going to have difficulty playing, I don't want you to be disadvantaged. It's tough for me to hastily move on without you, and odds are we will fill our league, which means no one should have to leave. But it does bother me that any player we have has to play on a different playing field (ship) of any sort.

                  I do understand your situation and why you might sit out this year. If your gut feeling is that you should take this year off, I think we have to respect that.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X