My Jay Cutler Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, man!!!

The King, the Captain, and the Scheff...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSyxxSynse View Post
      Hello all,

First off, sorry if I'm in the wrong forum for this. The mods may move if they so choose.

I finished this Jay Cutler drawing yesterday.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...utlerrun2b.jpg

The original is an 8x10 drawing on sketch paper, done entirely by Prismacolor pencils and graphite. The picture in the above link is of course a scaled down version with less detail and with a copyright logo on it. Though it isn't perfect, I think its pretty good. What do you all think, and be nice?
      solid work bud.

it works just as well with the simple shading too bud. you could go either way with it.

it has it's own "signature" to it by having it be the way it is.

the coloring is great...and consistant. very good focus on form and capturing the movement.

sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Your better than Warhol. Picasso would have loved the bright Orange and Blue of the Bronco's old uniform. Your good; keep it up. Are you a dentist? Some of the best amature artists are dentist's. Only makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by timp View Post
          Your better than Warhol. Picasso would have loved the bright Orange and Blue of the Bronco's old uniform. Your good; keep it up. Are you a dentist? Some of the best amature artists are dentist's. Only makes sense.
          Thanks everyone for the good feedback. Its greatly appreciated!

And no timp, I'm no dentist.

Comment

It's definitely better than I can do. I agree with the details. But see, I tried drawing Jay's roster pic and it sucks. His nose is hard to get right. And I can't get the eyes right either.
            Good picture.

Comment

Working...
            X