Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Jay Cutler Drawing (- The Head...Work In Progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jay Cutler Drawing (- The Head...Work In Progress)

I posted my Eddie Royal and Bailey drawings on here a bit back, both without the heads as this one lol, but I think i'm getting better and this is a good start. Let me know what you think...
    Edit:It is a cell phone pic so it's a bit blurry.
    Originally posted by darth-hideous
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Dood! That's pretty good. Especially compared ot the one I did. Looked like someone had just lost hangman.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      Dood! That's pretty good. Especially compared to the one I did. Looked like someone had just lost hangman.
      lol I am terrible at drawing faces, hence the blank spot.
      Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.

Comment

its coming along nicely. take a closer look at the hands. His Right isn't reading properly just yet. Its kind of complicated because of the foreshortening, so maybe look at the value change in there. Don't be afraid of the head man. They are just shapes, like in the jersey etc...keep it up
        Signature for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by ging View Post
          its coming along nicely. take a closer look at the hands. His Right isn't reading properly just yet. Its kind of complicated because of the foreshortening, so maybe look at the value change in there. Don't be afraid of the head man. They are just shapes, like in the jersey etc...keep it up
          Thanks for the advice:salute!:

Comment

no problem. Do you mind posting the origional drawing?
            Signature for rent.

Comment

I think that picture is perfect!!!!! Jay isn't really known for the choices he makes, he is known for his athletic ability.

Thus Cutler pic with no head is perfect.
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                  I think that picture is perfect!!!!! Jay isn't really known for the choices he makes, he is known for his athletic ability.

Thus Cutler pic with no head is perfect.
                  very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                    thanks. I hope you don't mind me trying to help a bit here.

I think you are seeing the overall shapes nicely. the over all gesture is good and you have improved alot with the actual structure. (the anatomy is alot better then the first royal drawing)

You are in charge of this drawing. You can create anything you want. Your are the god of the drawing. so what does god do first, he seperates light from dark. You can describe form well with very little shading. Start off with 2 values. Light and dark. orginize your drawing like this. Squint and look at the light and dark patterns and literally draw those patterns. then use a general dark tone for the shadow area and let the paper shine through for the light.
                    Signature for rent.

Comment

That is amazing. Nice work.

sigpic

Comment

Nice drawing dude. You may not remember me but I commented on your Eddie Royal drawing. Did I mention that's a sweet drawing of Jay BTW!:cutler:
                        Last edited by Buckin' Bronco; 02-02-2009, 04:23 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                          lol I am terrible at drawing faces, hence the blank spot.

I'LL HELP YOU!

Comment

Muse

You can just use this picture as your muse..It is my son, he is a little better looking than Cutler.. And he also has a better arm than Elway and Favre.

Comment

whoa! its Sleepy Hollow
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X