I don't see a "good looking" one.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      Personally, I dig this one better:

I'm the good looking one, obviously!!!
      Thats cool, heres an even better one.

sigpic

Comment

All right guys here's some more pics for ya.

This is a panorama shot which consists of three different captures stitched together in PhotoShop. The shots were taken while at work from inside an electrical substation in Grand Junction.

Here is just your average Moon picture.

Here is a macro shot of a flower and a waterdrop. Just checking my lens on this one, but I think it turned out pretty good.

This is a sunset from my front porch. I made the colors pop a little with PhotoShop.

This is a weird little thing I did on Echo Mountain. I zoomed my lens out while the shutter was open. It gives it this kinda warp speed effect. It gives some people motion sickness.

Comment

Here's an example of black and white with just a splash of color. I love this look.

Here's a gorilla's hands at the Zoo. I did some PS to make it look really dark and pop the details.

Here's some stuff I did today of my daughter with some balloons, a basket, and old timey pilot helmet and goggles.

Comment

This is a weird little thing I did on Echo Mountain. I zoomed my lens out while the shutter was open. It gives it this kinda warp speed effect. It gives some people motion sickness.[/QUOTE]

Yes it did!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Chaz for sharing those. These are great photos you got there man.

You did a terrific job on all those pictures I hope to see some more sometime.

:thumb:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                Thanks bud! It's a very good hobby for me. I like the creativity aspect of it, and I'm kinda a technophile so that's a plus too.
                I love those pictures. Awesome stuff!
                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                sigpic

Comment

Any hobby that keeps you out of the smack section, im all for. nice work.
                  sigpic

Comment

Great photo's , thanks for sharing your work and keep it up.

God Bless
                    God Bless

Comment

Here is one I got while in Denver this week. I call it Through Phillip's Eyes

Comment

And here is a much better edit of the picture of my daughter. I can't lie I think this is my favorite one so far. But, I'm kinda partial to the subject matter.

Comment

Great stuff Chaz. You're a really talented photographer, thanks for sharing!

Comment

This is called HEAVEN. And now even more fitting since we'll have a Saint hanging out there every Sunday.

Comment

Here is Rifle Gap. Ain't it beeeeeuuutyful.

Comment

Here are a couple I got while with the fam at the Zoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X